The Manchester United Thread

Blaming Pogba vs PSG is outright ******* stupid.
The issue as other have pointed out was not having another fulcrum when he was shut out. He's our obvious midfield threat, and we need to add more to stop teams trebling up

Yup, unfortunately quite a few fans do not like Pogba much and still give blame to him first chance possible after Mourinho fiasco.

Well on top opening 10 mins. Butchered 3 really good chances to be in front.

1-0 City. Nmecha given an age from outside the box to drill a shot into the bottom corner. Poor from the CBS not closing him down.

30 mins gone. All City atm. Brandon Williams off injured after being clattered 3 times. No cards given. Ramanzani gets took out knee high and still no cards given. It’s an absolute ******* joke!

2-0 after 55 mins. Great goal tbf.

Utd denied a clear peno for hand ball 2 mins after City score there second.

3-0. Shocking from Galbraith trying to dribble out from the back. And poor keeping getting beat at his near post.

3-0 FT. City better team. We were poor as well which helped. Ref was an absolute ****!!!

Last edited:
Official: Sir Alex Ferguson returns to the dugout! Manchester United Foundation will host a Treble Reunion match at Old Trafford on 26 May 2019, to celebrate 20 years on from that famous night in Barcelona. #mufc [MU]

It maybe a chance one of the youngsters have been waiting for, after all Rashford only got a chance due to injuries now look at him. However, unfortunately I see Sanchez and Laluku coming in especially for the Chelsea game.
Who the **** is laluku?

A typo you idiot! Don't you ever manage to press the wrong letter when touch typing or are you one of those one finger typists who think they are clever because you can type 3 words in 30 seconds!

****. My money was on it being parallel Universe Lukaku who actually turns up in big games. ;)

FA Cup 5th round

#MUWomen team to face London Bees (14:00 GMT kick-off): Chamberlain; Harris, Palmer, M. Turner, Smith; Greenwood (c), Green, Toone; Sigsworth, Devlin, Arnot .

Subs: Ramsey, Turner, Galton, James, Hanson.

****. My money was on it being parallel Universe Lukaku who actually turns up in big games. ;)

The Mandela effect. He was always known as Romelu Laluku, no?

(check out the Berenstein bears/Mandela effect hahah, I swear it was always Berenstein!! Always had to watch it with my baby niece)

Unlucky from the women just had a very close goal ruled offside from Devlin after 7 mins.

Sigsworth misses a great chance with a point blank header after 15 mins.

1-0 Utd. Great cross field ball about 60yrds. Ella Toone controls it fantastically hits it first time. Keeper makes a great save but Ella Toone volleys home the rebound. Superb goal!

Greenwood nearly makes it 2-0. But keeper tips her FK around the post. After 30 mins.

2-0 great cross by Lizzie Arnot. Mollie Green somehow plucks it out the sky from behind her. Sits down the defender in the same move and slots it away.

Second goal: https://twitter.com/manutdwomen/status/1097142349367595008?s=21

Nice moment on the 65 min mark. GK Emilly Ramsey comes on for her debut. Still 2-0. Lauren James also came on for Jesse Sigsworth.

3-0. Great chip by Charlie Devlin.

Last edited:
Ed Woodward is hopeful of agreeing extensions for Marcus Rashford, Ander Herrera and Juan Mata in the coming weeks. #mufc [Times]

Manchester United are to give David de Gea the largest basic pay package in English football history and he will sign a long-term contract extension with the clubhttps://www.thetimes

Give the the glazers over these guys any day. Same reason I'd have the glazers over city's owners. They are far, far from perfect, bug rather them than from regimes which brutalise parts of their population

Give the the glazers over these guys any day. Same reason I'd have the glazers over city's owners. They are far, far from perfect, bug rather them than from regimes which brutalise parts of their population

THIS!

DzoxJNLXgAAW3fS.jpg

end of discussion thank god!!!

Saudi Media minister reports
All the news of Prince Muhammed bin Selman willing to buy man utd is false. The meetings was between the Saudi investment fund and Man utd football club to discuss a partnership project and the investment fund committee discussed it as a project like any other project and they did not come to an agreement.​

Stuck with the yanks, they never kill anyone... :p

This story comes out once a year, i think one of the papers has nothing else to do.. least its up by a billion this year.

Back