The Manchester United Thread

Dalot is not arguably better. In anyway way shape or form. Can be. Not yet

If we go off recent games Dalot looks better, against Brighton ran past a man and got an assist for a goal. Then vs Fulham started a bit slow but really grew into it especially in second half and kept bombing forward looking like a constant threat.

Ashley Young in recent games has been terrible, this season generally not been good and has cost us goals like Liverpool. Against PSG exposed against Di Maria for their goal and going forward all he done literally is cross the ball from a deep position not even attempting to beat a man at any time. His crossing didn't produce anything either, considering he had about 6 of them and everyone met a PSG defender.

I don't get why people rate Young recently, really don't but I guess we watch different games.

If we go off recent games Dalot looks better, against Brighton ran past a man and got an assist for a goal. Then vs Fulham started a bit slow but really grew into it especially in second half and kept bombing forward looking like a constant threat.

Ashley Young in recent games has been terrible, this season generally not been good and has cost us goals like Liverpool. Against PSG exposed against Di Maria for their goal and going forward all he done literally is cross the ball from a deep position not even attempting to beat a man at any time. His crossing didn't produce anything either, considering he had about 6 of them and everyone met a PSG defender.

I don't get why people rate Young recently, really don't but I guess we watch different games.

Let me stop you right there. You've compared Dalot against Brighton... To Young against PSG.

Be ******* real pal

Pop quiz to everyone who is around. Is there anyone here who genuinely thinks Dalot should be playing against Chelsea, and Hazard in particular tonight?

I want that f***ing trophy.

Yeah but I'm only being honest that it isn't the priority over top 4 or CL even with a 2-0 deficit. We'll go full strength in every PL and CL game. So when else do they play is my point.

On a side note don't hand in a transfer request at Chelsea or you won't be seen again! Feel sorry for the lad tbh, only wanted to play some football.

Get the **** in thereeeeeeee! Bdhdhfhhehduuqisoxjh :)

Another shut game by Jorginho. Apart from the first few weeks he’s been terrible imo.

Herrera= Midfield killer :)

Last edited:
Absolutely fantastic performance from front to back subs included. Tactics spot on by Ole. Superb performance!

Herrera MOTM for me. Also needs to be drug tested :P

I'll eat humble pie, they were all superb tonight, especially the defence jeez I've never been so comfortable despite not having the ball in second half. Herrera was great and Pogba played a part in both goals. I honestly thought they were all great tonight, fair play the tactics especially in first half were spot on.

I was shocked to see Mata play in a genuine central role, it suited him so much more and feels like he has been wasted for so long not playing in his proper position. What do you know you see him in it tonight and you get one of his better performances in a United shirt especially this season.

Smalling and Lindelof, I could name check them all so I'll leave it there.

He’s been as good as anyone under Ole!

Ander Herrera vs. Chelsea:

2611.png
Most tackles (6)
2611.png
Most interceptions (5)
2611.png
Most clearances (3)
2611.png
Most shots on target (2)

Captain material. ©

Loved this :)
https://twitter.com/themanutdway/status/1097614414713405440?s=21

And this https://twitter.com/manutd/status/1097615824930562048?s=21

Last edited:
He’s been as good as anyone under Ole!

Ander Herrera vs. Chelsea:

2611.png
Most tackles (6)
2611.png
Most interceptions (5)
2611.png
Most clearances (3)
2611.png
Most shots on target (2)

Captain material. ©

Loved this :)
https://twitter.com/themanutdway/status/1097614414713405440?s=21

And this https://twitter.com/manutd/status/1097615824930562048?s=21

Yup been immense but kinda worried because his contract is up in the summer, we need him signed up fast because virtually any club would want him atm!

Back