The Manchester United Thread

If Ramsey’s really going to be on almost half a million per week, maybe the Dybala’s, Pjanic’s and co. are worth cheeky try. Doubt juve can match that wage for all their key players. Bound to upset 1 or 2.

Dybala has a contract until 2022 and Pjanic also signed an extension last August until 2023 if I recall.

For Ramsey, I think the signing in bonus might be counted in the salary for the contract period taking it to that 400K amount.

If Ramsey’s really going to be on almost half a million per week, maybe the Dybala’s, Pjanic’s and co. are worth cheeky try. Doubt juve can match that wage for all their key players. Bound to upset 1 or 2.

They’re already hawking Dybala around on the quiet. Although the Dybala plus cash for Salah belter from Italy last week tales some beating in base hillarity.

Might want to wait to see how the next 12 play out and whether the CL carrot is there before you start dreaming of names like that mate.

They’re already hawking Dybala around on the quiet. Although the Dybala plus cash for Salah belter from Italy last week tales some beating in base hillarity.

Might want to wait to see how the next 12 play out and whether the CL carrot is there before you start dreaming of names like that mate.

This would rival only one transfer. Eto'o plus cash for Ibrahimovic.

Icardi seems more like a slightly more involved Poacher. Don't get me wrong, he definitely knows where the net is, and based on the recent rumblings (stripped off the captaincy and what not - refused to travel with the squad), I can see him leaving in the summer too. But he relatively gets involved less in the buildup from what I've seen, and prefers to be in and around the box.

Someone like a Dybala is an ideal player, coming in deep, getting involved and going ahead and scoring too. He would be a beast of a transfer - completely unrealistic, but a good one to think of, nonetheless.

Dybala is a dream but can never see it happening. I feel like just a RW would be ideal in the summer or an IF whatever we like to call it. As an alternative to Lingard and keeping Mata as a central option would be good.

None is more funny than Andre Gomes and Mina for Pogba by Barca last summer.

I don't know but the nearly transfer (fax machines know a thing or two about GK) of De Gea and Navas plus cash is definitely on par.

same paper had Isco & James to juve, 2 days before the dybala/salah one... lol.

Journos need to earn their pennies somehow is all I can say....

A typo you idiot! Don't you ever manage to press the wrong letter when touch typing or are you one of those one finger typists who think they are clever because you can type 3 words in 30 seconds!

I just timed myself: 275 wpm!!!!

Noone can read it though :-)

#MUWomen team to play Sheffield United (kick-off 19:00 GMT): Chamberlain, Harris, A. Turner, M. Turner, Greenwood (c), Zelem, Green, Toone, Sigsworth, James, Galton.

Substitutes: Ramsey, Smith, Palmer, Arnot, Hanson.

Lol 1-0 up after 40 seconds Zelem curling in a shot from long range.
https://twitter.com/manutdwomen/status/1098298006661677056?s=21

2-0 great solo effort on the half hour mark.

3-0 Ella Toone from the spot https://twitter.com/manutdwomen/status/1098308430933229568?s=21

Mollie Green makes it 4-0 just after HT. Ella Toone with the assist

Last edited:
On Martial and Lingard injuries
I hope and think Anthony will be ready and I hope Jesse will be ready because it’s two different injuries.

So maybe more hope than think, with Anthony as well, but he’s got a chance. Anyway we still hope Jesse could be ready. Let’s see. We’ve still got a couple of days’ training and they need to be part of it.

On Liverpool
Big game?

Of course, I played a few of these myself and know the magnitude of it for the fans, everyone who works here, the staff there have been many comments this is the big one then it’s our job to be focusing and channelling all that energy into performance mode when we start the game on Sunday, it’s not about emotions, I understand emotion can be brought into it but we have to stay focused and controlled with some fight in us as well.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Last edited:
Nicky ****’s Manchester United U19s have been drawn against FC Midtjylland in the UEFA Youth League round of 16.

Genuine question how many caretaker managers have actually been appointed by a club long-term and then worked out? I just remember disasters like Sherwood, Di Matteo (He won the CL as caretaker but then disaster as permanent manager), Shakespeare etc.

Back