The Manchester United Thread

DDG, Young, Smalling, Lindelof, Shaw, McTominay, Pogba, Herrera, Lukaku, Mata, Rashford.

Subs: Romero, Bailly, Fred, Dalot, Lingard, Sanchez, Periera

Ole confirmed 2-4 weeks for Matic. Lingard ready for bench only. Martial ready for next game.

Love Ole. No complaints just says with a big smile we will manage and have good players to get a good result. Tbh I actually trust McTominay to do a good defencive job. Not **** the bed because he’s mentally strong and has a great temperament

The stick McTominay is getting from our fans is absolutely embarrassing!

Interesting to see McKenna doing specific one on one warming up with just Pogba.

Last edited:
Them fielding 11 CM's (Most of them defensive minded) is definitely a plan to stop Pogba.

They’re ******* dirty bastards. It’s football lads. Rashford and Pogba purposely targeted.

They are making endless late tackles, referee doing nothing about it, really bad.

That was silly by Ole! He knew Lingard only just passed a late fitness test by the skin of his teeth. Completely wrong sub especially knowing Rashford is injured. Very stupid Ole!!!

Sometimes risks dont work out

There's risks and there's stupidity. You have used a sub, you have player injured and another player limping....so you bring on someone who's just come back from a hammy?

I'm gonna call a **** move when I see a **** move, Sir Alex, Ole, or Jose... and that was a **** move.

Would've brought on Alexis and evaluated Rashy at HT, then maybe introduce Jesse or Fred (moving Pogba up) 2nd half.

Need to see our next star in the making with next few matches and all these injuries, hope it's Greenwood.

There's risks and there's stupidity. You have used a sub, you have player injured and another player limping....so you bring on someone who's just come back from a hammy?

I'm gonna call a **** move when I see a **** move, Sir Alex, Ole, or Jose... and that was a **** move.

Would've brought on Alexis and evaluated Rashy at HT, then maybe introduce Jesse or Fred (moving Pogba up) 2nd half.
Yep! There’s **** loads of would of done before Lingard. Sanchez in a straight swap for Mata. Fred on then put Periera wide. Dalot on and put Young at winger. Just a **** move!

Yea that was a big error by Ole. Lingard should not have even been on the bench. Also tells you what he thinks of Sanchez.

Back