The Manchester United Thread

Everyone put in a really solid shift and was defensively disciplined which was good. Always going to be tough with only an injured Rashford up front. Ole got the sub wrong but he has us really well drilled defensively despite the midfield changes Liverpool hardly had a chance

Good performance. Better team better chances. Proud of all the players today especially the young lads in CM! Shaw was immense and easy MOTM!

Nil-Nil not the end of the world considering those first half injuries. However, the game proves Ole still has a lot to learn about substitutions.

Nil-Nil not the end of the world considering those first half injuries. However, the game proves Ole still has a lot to learn about substitutions.

Most of his subs have been fine. He took a gamble. Didn't pay of.

Says a lot about Sanchez that he wasn't brought on

Good performance. Better team better chances. Proud of all the players today especially the young lads in CM! Shaw was immense and easy MOTM!

Yeah pretty much agree, but I'm quite worried with all our injuries how we will cope now with the onrush of games that are coming up. None moreso than Palace on Wednesday.

Wouldn't have settled for a point before kick-off, but 15 mins in it looked like it was going to turn into 11 vs 7 or something. Really good shift with our 10 & a half men. Massive shoutout to Rashford; warrior.

Yeah pretty much agree, but I'm quite worried with all our injuries how we will cope now with the onrush of games that are coming up. None moreso than Palace on Wednesday.
Yeah but the lads today showed they can match up and do a job against top oppo. Martial back will be a boost. See what Ole says in his presser.

Shutting down the best front 3 in europe to one shot on target in the 34th min... Classic Mourinho, love it :)

Well the fact of the matter is Liverpool couldn't beat a crippled United team that played with Marcus on crutches

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Shutting down the best front 3 in europe to thirty-one shots on target in the 34th min... Classic Mourinho, love it :)

Corrected for you, didn't you see our performance under him vs Anfield? They peppered us.

Our defence has also improved significantly under Ole, like 5 clean sheets in 7 now I think. Mourinho couldn't manage a defence without Faria.

Most of his subs have been fine. He took a gamble. Didn't pay of.

Says a lot about Sanchez that he wasn't brought on
Most experienced managers wouldn't have taken a gamble that early in such a big game even with injuries, personally it shows a bit of inexperience on Ole's behalf to be honest especially with other big games just around the corner. Sanchez has been poor since arriving at Old Trafford and it's debatable which club got the best deal with that player swap (Mhkitaryan hasn't really been that good for Arsenal). Unfortunately United are stuck with Sanchez for now due to those stupid wages.

Most experienced managers wouldn't have taken a gamble that early in such a big game even with injuries, personally it shows a bit of inexperience on Ole's behalf to be honest especially with other big games just around the corner. Sanchez has been poor since arriving at Old Trafford and it's debatable which club got the best deal with that player swap (Mhkitaryan hasn't really been that good for Arsenal). Unfortunately United are stuck with Sanchez for now due to those stupid wages.

It's nothing to do with inexperience, it's a sub.

He obviously had a game plan that involved Lingard.

Managers do it all the time! How often did Kane play for Spurs half fit for example. no idea why people need to make sweeping definitions over one thing. T

Corrected for you, didn't you see our performance under him vs Anfield? They peppered us.

Our defence has also improved significantly under Ole, like 5 clean sheets in 7 now I think. Mourinho couldn't manage a defence without Faria.

thats why i put classic...

Everyone put in a really solid shift and was defensively disciplined which was good. Always going to be tough with only an injured Rashford up front. Ole got the sub wrong but he has us really well drilled defensively despite the midfield changes Liverpool hardly had a chance

Thank Phelan. He ran that game for yers. He was constantly on the touchline organising. Solksjaer barely moved.

Well done. Good, honest hard fight.

Back