The Manchester United Thread

Ronaldo.7 net has been banned from streaming prem games from now on. I just google TSN4 live stream

I've tried TSN but I don't know how to get it working because says I have to be in Canada, maybe I'm using the wrong website. You can get a live stream on it without registering or logging in?

I've tried TSN but I don't know how to get it working because says I have to be in Canada, maybe I'm using the wrong website. You can get a live stream on it without registering or logging in?
I’ve never login to it mate. I don’t use the TSN website just one that streams it

Last edited:
I’ve never login to it mate. I don’t use the TSN website just one that streams it

Oh right haha, how do you know where usually streams it? Do you just googled like TSN stream for a certain game and something comes up? Or a particular website you can use?

Oh right haha, how do you know where usually streams it? Do you just googled like TSN stream for a certain game and something comes up? Or a particular website you can use?
Just try whatever comes up. Usually streamguroo or crichd

2-2 more poor defending from Utd. Had about 5 attempts to clear the ball in the box. WBA eventually blasts home. Really disappointing for this very young u18s. Made up of 15/16 yr olds. They will learn but the talent is there.

Just noticed that Southampton have good record at OT recently, this won't be a given by any means but hope we use that as motivation to spank them. Got to start better than we did against Burnley, play with more intensity and don't let them settle. We actually haven't won in our last 3 games at OT, so got to fix that starting today. Yeh we've had Liverpool and PSG recently but still, we seem a better away team still than at OT. Time to fix that.

Starting 11: DDG, Young, Smalling, Lindelof, Shaw, Periera, McTominay, Pogba, Rashford, Lukaku, Sanchez

Subs: Grant, Bailly, Rojo, Fred, Dalot, Chong, Gomes

Shaw don’t get booked please ffs!

Ole confirming Periera playing for his good performance against Pool and his attacking energy. And Fred will start against PSG.

United need now to make the most of that draw in the North London derby to turn the screw on both Spurs and Arsenal. Points in the bag are better than games in hand especially with a Manchester derby still to play.

Last edited:
Wow what a save to deny Lukaku:O ****** **** 3 top class saves from Gunn already.

Saints should of had a peno there! We been poor since McTominay stoppage.

Last edited:
... Lukaku should be burying that. We have been basically **** poor up-top.

Back