The Manchester United Thread

The difference between Solskjaer and Mourinho has been clear to see with someone like pereira. If Pereira would of made that mistake under Mourinho against Burnley he wouldn't of been seen again and been left out on the cold. Ciompare the difference with Solskjaer, doesn't throw him in the bus but rather instead develops him and still gives him game time. Then you reap the rewards like today. It's nice to have a manager who understands United values again.

The difference between Solskjaer and Mourinho has been clear to see with someone like pereira. If Pereira would of made that mistake under Mourinho against Burnley he wouldn't of been seen again and been left out on the cold. Ciompare the difference with Solskjaer, doesn't throw him in the bus but rather instead develops him and still gives him game time. Then you reap the rewards like today. It's nice to have a manager who understands United values again.

This was true, one mistake and you were out under Mourinho. I'd mentioned it back then too, and probably the reason why the back 4 never settled. Plus, I think Martial was the only one who even tried to dribble against opponents, probably because everyone else was scared of losing the ball. I think he caught the Chelsea atmosphere a bit, and needed perfection, his way.

Will defo stay if Ole gets the job. Glad Ole realised he needs to play further forward

Uf you're constantly benching people for months after one mistake, don't be surprised when the whole squad wants you out.

More money for Ole to spend ;)

Vodafone are final in talks with #mufc to launch 5G internet at Old Trafford. It would make the stadium the first to launch the next generation mobile network #mulive

Scouts in attendance saying we have scouts for the second week running watching Joao Cancelo and Koulibaly. Tonight.

Just watching the game back. Dalot, Periera and Lukaku were sensational that second half!

Pereira was the real catalyst that sparked it all, really best game from him in a United shirt. He needs to play more in that position, wish we'd stop messing about with Mata and keep him Pereira instead. If it is one or the other, Pereira still has prime years to grow and is much more energetic/dynamic. Fits Ole's system better, I hope we keep him.

Pereira was the real catalyst that sparked it all, really best game from him in a United shirt. He needs to play more in that position, wish we'd stop messing about with Mata and keep him Pereira instead. If it is one or the other, Pereira still has prime years to grow and is much more energetic/dynamic. Fits Ole's system better, I hope we keep him.

Keep both, Mata when played central is second only to Pogba in creative impact

The way it's going we might be losing both, let alone keeping them!

I'd be surprised unless we're choosing to lose both. Since they've been able to speak to clubs abroad since Jan 1

Can’t see Mata or Periera leaving.

8 weeks for Sanchez. That’s his season and hopefully Utd career over. Shame just never worked out.

Imagine having an actual RW when you consider the impact Dalot made on that game. Still think he should play instead of Young but that's a nice alternative option to have. He can beat a man and has great crossing, as we seen, Rashford should have buried that chance. Could of scored 4 or.5 easy on another day when you consider chances Lukaku missed in first half also.

Imagine having an actual RW when you consider the impact Dalot made on that game. Still think he should play instead of Young but that's a nice alternative option to have. He can beat a man and has great crossing, as we seen, Rashford should have buried that chance. Could of scored 4 or.5 easy on another day when you consider chances Lukaku missed in first half also.

With Sanchez out play him there while Lingard gets back with Young at full back

Herrera, Matic, Pogba, Martial, Mata, Lingard, Sanchez, Jones, Valencia & Darmian all out for the PSG, crazy. #PSGMUN

Herrera, Matic, Pogba, Martial, Mata, Lingard, Sanchez, Jones, Valencia & Darmian all out for the PSG, crazy. #PSGMUN

We actually have it worse off now than Arsenal in recent years. And I thought no club could match Arsenal's injury record.

We actually have it worse off now than Arsenal in recent years. And I thought no club could match Arsenal's injury record.
Yes lol. Think most of those will be back for Arsenal. No point risking it against PSG even though 0-2 is a funny score line.

Back