The Manchester United Thread

You said the same for Pulisic. But truth to be told, havent seen Sancho at all.

For a player his age, he's a joke of a player. Ridiculous talent for whoever gets him, or keeps him in Dortmund's case.

He's the kind of player that would have been destroyed under Jose, but will thrive under Ole, or indeed Poch. Could thrive under Tuchel if not stifled by Neymar,

View image on Twitter

Ole on Brandon Williams: "Brandon is a quick good all round full-back who can play both sides. It's the first time he's travelled with us and he didn't expect to come. But that's why you're in the Academy — we believe in you and suddenly you can step up." #MUFC

Tbh, I body zz harder than anyone here. But I have to say he's right on this one. You seem to have come picking a fight where there wasn't one. UNited will give it everything, but let's no pretend the odds arent massive stacked against us. Juts got to give it everything and see

back to back 4th place trophies, Pool know there stuff on this....

back to back 4th place trophies, Pool know there stuff on this....

Stop digging/ fishing/ baiting et al you big, bad, faceless Mancunian poster I’m never liable to meet you!!!!!

Soz. Had a zz-esq childlike reaction tantrum there to something I (for the purpose of this) didn’t like.

Stop digging/ fishing/ baiting et al you big, bad, faceless Mancunian poster I’m never liable to meet you!!!!!

Soz. Had a zz-esq childlike reaction tantrum there to something I (for the purpose of this) didn’t like.

Just sayin its the position you've been in, u might be takin dig at United as well, but at least youre talking rubbish from experience.. :p

I was more surprised at a City fan weighing in on Europe.

Impressive you lads know where it is though. ;)

Blind has been brilliant tonight for Ajax. Well they all have

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

For a player his age, he's a joke of a player. Ridiculous talent for whoever gets him, or keeps him in Dortmund's case.

He's the kind of player that would have been destroyed under Jose, but will thrive under Ole, or indeed Poch. Could thrive under Tuchel if not stifled by Neymar,
If the quoted 100m is true, and he's a such a talent, then its a no brainer. Also, 100m is a must for a top talent these days. Plus he's English. Plus it would be like he left City to join United. Will watch some YT clips of him, but its hard to judge a player based on them.

Also, well done Tottenham for advancing.

Madrid are an absolute mess right now!

Which all plays into the earlier point that in straight two legged, knock-out European football you just never know.

At 2-0 that PSG isn’t dead by any means.

FWIW, I sincerely hope Utd do rurn it around and advance. But that’s all to do with personal reasons. As much as it would cost us a boss trip somewhere, I could do with an English tie the quarters or semi to save some cash. Same reason I’m happy Tottenham progressed.

Which all plays into the earlier point that in straight two legged, knock-out European football you just never know.

At 2-0 that PSG isn’t dead by any means.

FWIW, I sincerely hope Utd do rurn it around and advance. But that’s all to do with personal reasons. As much as it would cost us a boss trip somewhere, I could do with an English tie the quarters or semi to save some cash. Same reason I’m happy Tottenham progressed.

We should definitely go for it as much as we can from the start but also have to be realistic if with half an hour or so left it doesn't look good and we still need a couple goals then I think we should pretty much call it a day at that point. No reason not to have a go from the start as still half the tie left but given all our injuries theres also no reason to risk players if it is clear we cant get through which could well be the case with half an hour left, at the point getting some younger players some minutes is the smart choice.

If the quoted 100m is true, and he's a such a talent, then its a no brainer. Also, 100m is a must for a top talent these days. Plus he's English. Plus it would be like he left City to join United. Will watch some YT clips of him, but its hard to judge a player based on them.

Also, well done Tottenham for advancing.

He's ******* outrageous. And he doesn't care about the city United thing. He's originally from London. He just wants to keep playing at the highest level he can and as much as he can

He's ******* outrageous. And he doesn't care about the city United thing. He's originally from London. He just wants to keep playing at the highest level he can and as much as he can

You should be paying 100m for whoever is leading Dortmunds's scouting department. Their ability to quickly rebuild the squad after constantly losing best players is some black magic voodoo ****.

Plus, we were apparently in for Sancho when six months were left on his City contract (but could only approach him at the end). But Dortmund offered an immediate solution, so it was taken up (or so I've read, dunno how reliable). But anyhow, I know he is most likely Barca bound, but I wouldn't mind de Ligt here either. He looks to be a boss defender. Although, he may very well cost around the same as de Jong, and if the rumours are actually true, highly doubt we doing two high money transfers in one window.

You should be paying 100m for whoever is leading Dortmunds's scouting department. Their ability to quickly rebuild the squad after constantly losing best players is some black magic voodoo ****.

This is also very true. Probably the only thing at the club that is definitely not for sale at any price though haha

This is also very true. Probably the only thing at the club that is definitely not for sale at any price though haha

It is not only scouting, but they have shown giving development time for youngsters and will give more game time in first team ,even if you make some odd mistakse sometimes you wont be benched or loaned out.

Back