The Manchester United Thread

More questions than answers atm with most of them mate, especially due to contract situations, If Fred had a howler could break his united career on the biggest stage, but if he managed to follow up the assist at the weekend with a great performance tonight, could make him in a United shirt. Lets wait and see, on the biggest stage like this you really see how good these players are or can be.
Theres only Periera that’s out of contract. If we are judging players future on a game like this there’s something seriously wrong! Luckily Ole ain’t that stupid and has a lot of sense.

What a load of *****, give them more room and sit deeper why don't you. Sorry but that was coming for **** sake, after an early goal and we give them the freedom of the globe.

Need to get him off asap for dalot and go back to a back 4 with young at RB while we still have a chance

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
We are playing a back 4. Ole got this horribly wrong. If we are supposed to be playing a back 5 no one has told Young.

We are playing a back 4. Ole got this horribly wrong. If we are supposed to be playing a back 5 no one has told Young.
I thought it was a back 3 with young and Shaw as wing backs? That's how it looks with Bailly constantly in the middle anyway

How the ***** that not a yellow for Verratti!

Bailly off injured. Yet just what we need!

Last edited:
You can't say they aren't trying now. Lukaku again. PSG's away goal advantage has gone, one more goal without reply and it's United's game.

Good thing is he's had the bollocks to spot the mistake and fix it early. Most managers would have left it to half time and hoped for an improvement

Great effort by the lads, we were all over the place first 15-20 mins but we've had a great attitude. Got to say Fred has been fantastic, Lukaku as well and Rashford doing his best. Dalot's piece of skill had their defender on toast and then does something stupid, but man that boys got tekkers.

Good thing is he's had the bollocks to spot the mistake and fix it early. Most managers would have left it to half time and hoped for an improvement

Bailly was injured that’s why he went off. He’s got ice strapped to his ankle.

Its worked though thank god.

Great effort by the lads, we were all over the place first 15-20 mins but we've had a great attitude. Got to say Fred has been fantastic, Lukaku as well and Rashford doing his best. Dalot's piece of skill had their defender on toast and then does something stupid, but man that boys got tekkers.
Boys a huge talent for sure! Rashford been our worst player imo. Looks well out of sorts.

Back