The Manchester United Thread

Refs been poor, if one of ours sneezes it’s a FK PSG

Made up for yer mate. Those of yer who wrote this off as a forfeit not so much.

Mad when I had far more belief in Utd than most Utd ‘fans’ but there ya go. We know Europe. Strange night alround wanting Utd to progress as noted yeaterday. Done Paris already this year and it just increases the chances of an English club the quarter/ semi. Which personally speaking would be very welcome financially.

VAR is still a continued joke like but that’s three perfect results. Just need Porto to remove the ballche of everything going Rome entails now.

Jumping to block a shot, turning away from the ball but still managing to make the arm slightly out and hit the ball while not lookinh.... If thats deliberate should let him off for unbelievable tekkers anyway.

Jumping to block a shot, turning away from the ball but still managing to make the arm slightly out and hit the ball while not lookinh.... If thats deliberate should let him off for unbelievable tekkers anyway.

Yeah, like Oto got penalty + yellow...

Everyone who thinks that wasn't a pen, go back to first leg at Old Trafford and see kimpembe get a yellow card and then make 2 blatant fouls after and still remain on the pitch. I believe in karma after tonight I really fucing do. Holy ****.

Not to mention after that he goes on to score their first goal at Old Trafford as well, he deserves it honestly. We had a bit of luck on our side, woo ******* hoo!!!!!

Herrera should have gone at OT as well, that had nothing to do with a discussing a **** decision. lol.

Herrera should have gone at OT as well, that had nothing to do with a discussing a **** decision. lol.

Its **** cos your a City fan and you'd be saying the if the shoe was on the other foot. I don't care about them, go make a PSG memorial thread. Cos that club is dead now for this season. This is all they ******* play for after half a season the dossers.

Made up for yer mate. Those of yer who wrote this off as a forfeit not so much.

Mad when I had far more belief in Utd than most Utd ‘fans’ but there ya go. We know Europe. Strange night alround wanting Utd to progress as noted yeaterday. Done Paris already this year and it just increases the chances of an English club the quarter/ semi. Which personally speaking would be very welcome financially.

VAR is still a continued joke like but that’s three perfect results. Just need Porto to remove the ballche of everything going Rome entails now.

Honestly it's great that you're made up. But no one ******* cares for a debate on who believed more. We're ******* dancing so bore off with. Be happy or be gone

Honestly it's great that you're made up. But no one ******* cares for a debate on who believed more. We're ******* dancing so bore off with. Be happy or be gone

And I couldn’t give a flying ___\what you have to say either. Ambiguos message board..

I’ll call his hypocrisy if I want ta.

And I couldn’t give a flying ___\what you have to day either.

I’ll call his htpocrisy if I want ta.

Bore off you sponge, made up for us are ya? Yeah right something wrong with you then a Liverpool fan made up that United won in CL..... lets call out your hypocrisy too fella.

"you'd be saying the if the shoe was on the other foot."

i'd what?

"you'd be saying the if the shoe was on the other foot."

i'd what?

If your shoe was on the other foot you might have them on correctly ;)

All I was saying is that in thee circumstances and everything else considered first leg, you'd be feeling exactly the same as us about that decision. Even if you might think differently about it in weeks to come, but I still think Kimpembe shouldn't even of been able to play tonight.

Sure if we stick to the theory 10 v 10 at Old Trafford, he still scores their first goal on that night. I believe it was karma, I honestly do.

Coulda been, still a **** decision. How the ref has seen that as deliberate, **** knows.

Rom was excellent tonight though. Wonder if Verrati fancies a move to replace Fernandinho again yet... :p

Coulda been, still a **** decision. How the ref has seen that as deliberate, **** knows.

Rom was excellent tonight though. Wonder if Verrati fancies a move to replace Fernandinho again yet... :p
He’s coming back to Utd in McTominay pocket :P

Oh come on. You all know exactly what PSG player he was doing, because we've all done it on the pitch. You see a guy lining up a big shot, you jump and turn around to block it with your back. And while you do that, your arms will slightly edge away because that's how human body works.

This is not a handball, this is ball hitting a hand.

I can give a lot credit to United for being in a 2-1 position in a first place. That is a whooping achievement with this amount of injuries. Rashford has done great keeping his head cool, and what a penalty that was, too.

I would be more than happy if PSG and their owners were all teleported to the moon and stayed there. But in this game they got robbed, amigos.

Oh come on. You all know exactly what PSG player he was doing, because we've all done it on the pitch. You see a guy lining up a big shot, you jump and turn around to block it with your back. And while you do that, your arms will slightly edge away because that's how human body works.

I can give a lot credit to United for being in a 2-1 position in a first place. That is a whooping achievement with this amount of injuries. Rashford has done great keeping his head cool, and what a penalty that was, too.

I would be more than happy if PSG and their owners were all teleported to the moon and stayed there. But in this game they got robbed, amigos.

They didn't get robbed, they bottled it. And its a pen, a very harsh one, but still a pen

You got me jumping like a Lemon in my living room trying to recreate the jump now. If i fall flat on my face its on you.

Sweet Lord, I realize all of you United guys probably had a few tonight, but you're all being really rude to the rest of us all of sudden.

Can we all just hold hands for a second and sing koombaya?

Back