The Manchester United Thread

Boys a huge talent for sure! Rashford been our worst player imo. Looks well out of sorts.

not for me, Rashford worked his socks off and made some great runs. Slightly offside on that one chance, could easily of gone in on another day.

But most importantly he contributed for the 2nd goal, he has that skill of hitting a ball a certain way that GK fumbles it. It's not a fluke either, he's done it more than once and keeper has made a mistake. Fair play to Lukaku not switching off and following it up.

What he was worse than Bailly! Although to be fair Young wasn't exactly helping matters with Bailly.

Meant the whole half. Really don’t think Rashford been good at all. Misplaced loads of passes. Been huge parts of the half where he’s lacked effort. Bossed off the ball easy. Looking frustrated

Refs been poor, if one of ours sneezes it’s a FK PSG

10/10 leaving a night out to watch the final ten mins was one of my greatest decsisions

**** MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOLY **** SLGJSIGNISOGSIANFGISGBOIESGBIOEGBIOGBQIGNFIOEGBIEOWBGIWO

UNITED ARE A SPECIAL CLUB LIKE NOTHING ELSE, HOLY **** WE WON IN PARIS WITH KIDS AND RESERVES MOSTLY

Well I guess Ole has to get the job now. Beating PSG with a team of injured youngsters is no small feat.

The penalty was absolute horseshit though. Bloke keeps his arm near and he was literally turning away from the ball. Not in a million years that could have been deliberate.

What a joke.

Lmaooo actually scratch that it was worth it just to see Neymars face at the end.

Well I guess Ole has to get the job now. Beating PSG with a team of injured youngsters is no small feat.

The penalty was absolute horseshit though. Bloke keeps his arm near and he was literally turning away from the ball. Not in a million years that could have been deliberate.

What a joke.

WAS A PEN MATE, LOOKS THE OTHER WAY AND HIS ARM IS SLIGHTLY OUT, SIMPLE AS. IF HE WAS FACING THE BALL THEN COULD GIVE HIM BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. THE PLONKER LOOKS THE OTHER ******* WAY, ITS A PEN.

BUT LETS BE HONEST, KIMPEMBE SHOULD OF BEEN SENT OFF AT Old Trafford ANYWAY, ITS ******* KARMA ******* AND I LOVE IT.

FIRST TIME EVER IN CL HISTORY A CLUB HAS COME BACK FROM 2-0 SOQN TO WIN. HISTORYYYYYYY, THIS CLUB CREATES HISTORYYYYY.

Very week pen to be honest if even that, yes in slow motion it looks very handball, but when running and jumping you dont jump hands on your stomach.

I mean, if you look at the rules it's a pen. You can argue the rules need changing, and I'd totally agree with you. But it's a pen

ALSO GIVE OLE THE ******* JOB. HES CLEARLY SOME KIND OF WIZARD

Very week pen to be honest if even that, yes in slow motion it looks very handball, but when running and jumping you dont jump hands on your stomach.

Yeah was questionable, but we deserved that bit of luck, Kimpembe the same player should of been sent off at Old Trafford and then goes on to score a vital goal.

I think the ref gave it because he looks away from the ball and his arm is slightly out, simple. Oh well who cares PSG are a shitbag and have no class anyway, they deserved it.

Back