The Manchester United Thread

What did I say before the game, this would make or break him in a United shirt. He was phenomenal last night!
It will definitely give him a huge boost and **** loads of confidence. But in no way would it of broke his Utd career lol.

It will definitely give him a huge boost and **** loads of confidence. But in no way would it of broke his Utd career lol.

Those types of games can really expose players, I learned a lot about Bailly. I'm a fan but the guy was all over the shop when he was on and is just too rash. But got to have sympathy as he was not played in a natural position.

Those types of games can really expose players, I learned a lot about Bailly. I'm a fan but the guy was all over the shop when he was on and is just too rash. But got to have sympathy as he was not played in a natural position.
Yeah everyone and his dog on various channels were picking up on how all over the shop him and especially Young was. Young didn’t have a scooby!

Yeah everyone and his dog on various channels were picking up on how all over the shop him and especially Young was. Young didn’t have a scooby!

Any players back for Arsenal? Although some of these lads must play again, especially Fred and McTominay. But be nice to have some other options at least back for that game.

I didn't understand why Young had such a brainfart of a game it's not as if he wasn't use to playing further up the pitch and helping his defenders after all he did start out his career as a winger/wide midfielder. I have a feeling it was more a communication problem between the two players brought on by Bailly not playing in his natural position in the centre. That said Bailly really needs to take stock now as if he doesn't watch out he will find himself being overtaken by the likes of Tuanzebe, O'Connor and TFM etc. He has the ability we know but not yet the capacity to use it consistently.

Young has been full of brainfarts all season tbf, I love the guy but he needs to be replaced by Wan-Bissaka in the summer. Stick around as rotation next season.

Imagine Sancho, Wan-Bissaka and De Ligt. Summer signings.

Wan-Bissaka

Amazing lad but you have no need for him, you have Dalot in up and coming star. Think he deserve his change in first team for a season, just like we talked how Dortmund brings in players and trusting them.

Amazing lad but you have no need for him, you have Dalot in up and coming star. Think he deserve his change in first team for a season, just like we talked how Dortmund brings in players and trusting them.

I honestly want Dalot played more as a winger, he has had such impact there last few games. Beats a man easily and one of the best crosses of. a ball in the squad. I don't see why he can't make it there.

I honestly want Dalot played more as a winger, he has had such impact there last few games. Beats a man easily and one of the best crosses of. a ball in the squad. I don't see why he can't make it there.

Have not seen him thre, but then u will block him with Sancho.

I am not trying to play these decions down, just two new guys for right side might be over buying as all those 3 will be veyr young.

But that trio will cost all your luck and more. WB is english, De Ligt going nuts in CL and Sancho also a lot.
If u find some mad china club to get Sanchez of your books, then maybe :D

Have not seen him thre, but then u will block him with Sancho.

I am not trying to play these decions down, just two new guys for right side might be over buying as all those 3 will be veyr young.

But that trio will cost all your luck and more. WB is english, De Ligt going nuts in CL and Sancho also a lot.
If u find some mad china club to get Sanchez of your books, then maybe :D

That's the dream window tbh, not really the reality. Although De Ligt will most likely go to Barca and who knows Sancho may want to remain at Dortmund to continue his development.

See your point about Dalot though, to be honest more than anything I hope we just kind of commit to playing him in one position or the other sooner rather than later. He's clearly a very capable utility player, but seems kind of a waste like when we had Blind.

Just watching all the social media clips of all the injured players watching at home and celebrating. Ex players VDS, Giggs, Saha, Cantona, Evra, Rooney all doing the same. Even vids of fans from Kenya, Africa all around the world celebrating in the street.

Actually brought a tear tear to my eye. I ******* love this club (6)

Goes to show that you can hire best manager in the world, but if he doesn't get the culture around the club he's going to struggle. Makes me wonder if you wouldn't be better off just giving it to Giggs after LVG was sacked.

Goes to show that you can hire best manager in the world, but if he doesn't get the culture around the club he's going to struggle. Makes me wonder if you wouldn't be better off just giving it to Giggs after LVG was sacked.

More or less same what happened with Zidane no? Only management pedigree was with Real Madrid B, then when he becomes first team manager goes on to win 3 CL titles in a row.

Back