The Manchester United Thread

#MUAcademy U23s: #MUFC v Sunderland (A) - Fojticek; Tanner, Ercolani, Bernard, O'Connor; Levitt, Galbraith, Traore; Burkart, Bohui, Ramazani.

Substitutes: Woolston, Olosunde, Warren, McGhee.

1-0 down no surprise managed by this clown. Our youngsters are gonna be shot under him!

Last edited:
#MUAcademy U23s: #MUFC v Sunderland (A) - Fojticek; Tanner, Ercolani, Bernard, O'Connor; Levitt, Galbraith, Traore; Burkart, Bohui, Ramazani.

Substitutes: Woolston, Olosunde, Warren, McGhee.

1-0 down no surprise managed by this clown. Our youngsters are gonna be shot under him!

Oles at the wheel mate, they won't be playing there long anyway! Only joking, tbh I wish we would just bin him and get someone who knows what they're doing.

Then again, look at Gattuso at Milan. Didn't have a great record at the clubs he managed before, had a faily iffy start at Milan, but was allowed to stay long enough to get the team playing the way he wants.

Best defense in top 5 leagues this year. Something like 5 conceded in the last 13 games I think I read. Bakayoko has become one of the best midfielders in the league after a real stuggle in the beggining. All of the players talking in public have nothing but praise for Gattuso.

Mad how much difference a happy dressing room can make!

That's different though. Of course players respect Gattuso, they wanna live.

Oles at the wheel mate, they won't be playing there long anyway! Only joking, tbh I wish we would just bin him and get someone who knows what they're doing.
Pulled it back to 1-1 atm but how can do good players, play so ****! I mean we have lost 5 on the bounce and 3 of those against bottom teams. Sunderland are bottom and we are struggling to create anything!

It it honestly frustrates the **** out of me he’s still in charge!!!

Well that escalated oO)

D1NKqsOWwAILo4M.jpg:large

PSG are so salty and I love it, considering their antics in the first leg as well the hypocritical *****. Ripping seats out on the away end at Old Trafford. They have absolutely no class whatsoever, a club with no history that we have just set back into the dinosaur age. They'll never forget this, love it.

Evra is a United legend, he was celebrating with Pogba.... so ******* what, where were the PSG legends in that stadium? Oh wait, they don't have any. All they have is oil money and I honestly hope they enjoy it now they can concentrate on their Mickey Mouse league.

Last edited:
Tomorrow will be a difficult game tbh, don't think Arsenal have lost in the league at their place bar Emirates. Got to remember this is basically their world-cup final as well, given if they lose this then top 4 is probably over for them.

Herrera and Lingard not travelled apparently. Here's hoping midfield is Matic-Fred-Pogba. Did say initially I'd go with McTominay but feel we need the experience and he could do with a rest anyway.

As long as we don't go with Matic and McTominay in midfield we shouldn't be too bad :P

I truly hope we do not sign Bale under any circumstance if be leaves Madrid and their pathetic fans. It's such a Woodward signing though so it does worry me, I really don't want him and his injury record here.

If we're going to build something here lets not buy these types of players, Sancho or Hudson-Odoi would be much better for us now.

We are not signing Bale. Did people not listen to Ole presser. Saying he wants signings to be together many many years and grow together.

We are not signing Bale. Did people not listen to Ole presser. Saying he wants signings to be together many many years and grow together.

You reckon Chong will go out on loan? We've got to be careful with him and Greenwood tbh. Don't want them turning into another Fosu-Mensah where they just don't have good loan spells so their development stalls badly.

You reckon Chong will go out on loan? We've got to be careful with him and Greenwood tbh. Don't want them turning into another Fosu-Mensah where they just don't have good loan spells so their development stalls badly.
Nope. Don’t expect any of our top youngsters to go out on loan while Ole is here. TFM will get his chance under Ole next season he was one of his biggest fans when coaching here. And with the Ajax deal looking dead due to us not wanting to sell but loan I can see all the youngsters getting mins. That’s why I also think all this talk about 4/5 signings is rubbish tbh 2 maybe 3 max.

GKs- DDG, Romero then 3rd choice will be Grant or Joel. Then one of those moved on. Henderson will likely go out on loan to possibly newly promoted Sheff Utd.

Defenders- Lindelof, Smalling, Bailly, Tuanzebe (new signing) Dalot, Young, Shaw, TFM. Laird and Mitchell will likely get mins and O’Connor will go out on loan. Williams could get mins but will be u23s new captain. Rojo, Jones, Darmian, Valencia, CBJ all leaving

CMs- Pogba, Matic, Fred, Herrera, McTominay, Periera. Garner getting mins with Hamilton going back out on loan

Attackers- Rashford, Lukaku, Martial, Lingard, Mata, (new signing). Chong and Greenwood getting mins. Sanchez, Wilson leaving.

Back