The Manchester United Thread

How in the ***** **** is that a pen? This game is mental. Ugh...

This ref is useless, ******* useless, I give up with this fatty officiating a match. John Moss. Jesus.

Wtf lol, he has had a good game and you say that because of a pen that was never a pen.

No I say that because he's absolute **** and can't pass a ball. 30 seconds before the penalty he got the ball just outside Arsenal's box and instead of feeding it through to his left, he kept the ball and ran forward straight into an Arsenal player, lost the ball, the ran back and gave away a penalty (soft but doesnt change the fact he did it). He's an absolute mong. All he does is give the ball away unless its a 2 yard pass backwards.

Sorry but thats a pen for me. He doesn't touch him and it wasn't deliberate but still, you have to give that.

Lmao saw who the ref that gave the penalty was. Johnathon Moss the only ref who blows for non existant fouls just so he can take a breather.

I actually don't mind this tbh, a bit of grounding back to reality and all that jazz. If there was a time for a defeat it was today, even though it's Arsenal. Nothing been lost really given the other results.

If you had asked me a week ago would you take going through in CL and losing to arsenal, I would tbf. Take our L and move on.

Lukaku's big game woes continue, 1 goal in 17 against top 6 opponents, should of buried that early chance.

No I say that because he's absolute **** and can't pass a ball. 30 seconds before the penalty he got the ball just outside Arsenal's box and instead of feeding it through to his left, he kept the ball and ran forward straight into an Arsenal player, lost the ball, the ran back and gave away a penalty (soft but doesnt change the fact he did it). He's an absolute mong. All he does is give the ball away unless its a 2 yard pass backwards.

More

Fred completed more passes (49) and made more ball recoveries (12) than any other Man Utd player vs. Arsenal

------------------

One bad moment of losing the ball on edge of their box shouldn't override his overall performance for the team. Although you can have your own thoughts, for me he was better than majority of our team today. Not counting that penalty because there is no contact.

It was you who said all this about Lindelof when he was shaky at the start of his United career or am I wrong?

Didn't deserve to lose that but that's football.

D1UXZ_uWoAIP0vJ.png:large

Just one of those days. Looked flat and just looked one big game to many with an injury hit squad and what happened after midweek. Still should of won mind with the chances we had. Not worried and onto the next big game. The few players returning will be better for the mins. And the players that have stepped up recently got a rest today. Sounds like Lingard and Herrera will be back for the next match.

Greenwood looked good in his short cameo, I really think this kid can be something special and looks ready to make an impact.

Greenwood looked good in his short cameo, I really think this kid can be something special and looks ready to make an impact.
He will defo be something special I have no doubt. Just keep giving him cameos here and there. Fully expect to see less of him from now. Nearly all the attackers back. And huge cup games coming up at youth level.

More

Fred completed more passes (49) and made more ball recoveries (12) than any other Man Utd player vs. Arsenal

------------------

One bad moment of losing the ball on edge of their box shouldn't override his overall performance for the team. Although you can have your own thoughts, for me he was better than majority of our team today. Not counting that penalty because there is no contact.

It was you who said all this about Lindelof when he was shaky at the start of his United career or am I wrong?

And that meant what exactly? Most of the passes were maximum 5 yards backwards or sideways.

Yes I said that about lindelof. And for the majority of his time here I was right. He's only improved the last few months. Same as the whole team. I also said it about Bailly. And he's not proven me wrong yet either. And your the last person to bring anything like this up. You flip flop on your opinions from game to game. If I had a pound for every time you have contradicted yourself id be a millionaire

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Whoever thinks Fred was poor today should stop watching football. Had his best 2 games for us and a few minority blaming him for all sorts. If any CMs want **** today it’s Pogba! And Matic but least he has an excuse. Pogba was just his over casual over complicating wankness today. But fans still licking his ring :/

Back