The Manchester United Thread

Would absolutely love De Ligt and feel he would suit Ole's style of management well. Ok could say that he's 19 but it's a bit of a exception because he is really experience for his age and has such a leader mentality that we badly lack.

But sadly De Ligt going to Barcelona most likely, so in terms of other young CB's I can think of Skriniar I guess.

I don't think we'll get Sancho this summer, Dortmund want him to stay for another season and who can blame them? Price will most likely just keep rising so no rush to sell.

Dortmund don't want to lose him at all, but it will come down to how much is put up. And more importantly what the player wants to do?

Eh?? They can't go back in time mate. What are you talking about? Your argument makes no sense

I meant at that time.

When they extended him, they either had to back him fully or accept the mistake in extending him and cut ties the end of the season. Everyone knew he was in-effect on a lame duck season even with the security of the contract the moment Woodward publicaly went against him the summer. We had the same sham with Rodgers. Can’t start out a season with a manager and club at odds like that.

Completely with you that he shouldn’t have been backed. But keeping him on was neither one nor the other. Whether it’s right or wrong, if you go in on a manager and extend his stay early you then either have to roll with that choice and back him fully or cut ties. Going into this season like Utd did was ridiculously silly for all concerned.

It’s immaterial now as he ultimately forced the clubs hand to act. Which had to happen. And its a good job in himdsight he wasn’t backed this past summer.

Just Woodward went about the whole mess terribly.

1-0 Utd. Great ball winning from the front by Ramanzani. Slots it to McCann at the edge of the box. Drops his shoulder to get past the on coming defender then passes it bottom corner. Good finish. Aloui Traore goes close mins later. 24 mins gone.

That was great by Traore! Blows past 2 CMs then skins another with a bit of skill. Then let’s of a rocket keeper with a great save! He’s dominated this game.

2 mins later. McCann with a second who’s been absolutely class. Plays a one two with Ramanzani then curls it first time from about 20 yards out straight into the bottom corner. 38 mins gone.

Last edited:
1-0 Utd. Great ball winning from the front by Ramanzani. Slots it to McCann at the edge of the box. Drops his shoulder to get past the on coming defender then passes it bottom corner. Good finish. Aloui Traore goes close mins later. 24 mins gone.

How highly do you rate Traore and how long do you think until he makes first team? What is he like 17?

How highly do you rate Traore and how long do you think until he makes first team? What is he like 17?
Hes an outstanding talent mate no doubt about it! He’s nothing like Pogba what most thought when we signed him. Definitely more in the mould of Vierra. He has everything. Only criticism but nitpicking is he dwells on the ball abit to long. Mainly coz he’s so strong he can get away with. But once he gets that out of his game then. Yeah he’s just turned 17 so not ready for maybe a couple of years. He’s already getting mins at u23s which is good. Will be a regular next season for sure.

We we really do have an abundance of talent at all age groups. Mengi and Berjger who are both still 15 have been absolutely fantastic. Both physically there. Great with there feet especially Berjger can see why Juve and Bayern wanted him.

Oh oh my days. I’ve just creamed my pants literally!!! 3-0 what a fecking goal. Anthony Elanga with a top draw Messi skin 6 players with skill and dribbling class. With the lovely deft finish to round it off. Just hand him goal of the season already! Him and Chong on our wings in a few years. Elanga is actually faster than Chong :O

Dean Henderson reaction after the Sheff Utd bear Leeds. Was great AGAIN today! What a GK talent!

There was 0 shots on target... from 17 shots. Defenders where blocking very good, as they took out several certain goal.
It is strange that if shot goes on goal and defender blocks it it is not counted as shot on target.

Our finishing was abysmal and Sheff should been on 10 man in the first half.

God I wish Woodward would have let Mourinho have his way in spending 60M on Maguire. Its like watching a **** Matip who thinks defending means dribbling the ball forward and running into a cul-de-sac.

cos thay hate anything to do with us plus there wankers with no class

Why I don’t personally want them up at all. Sheff Utd are a bunch of ****** but Leeds are just a horrible gang of lads who revel in it.

Never umderstood the Leeds/ Utd thing. Utd sing S about them every game. Leeds the same about Utd. How longs it been since they were last up now? Always been a mad one that.

Why I don’t personally want them up at all. Sheff Utd are a bunch of ****** but Leeds are just a horrible gang of lads who revel in it.

Never umderstood the Leeds/ Utd thing. Utd sing S about them every game. Leeds the same about Utd. How longs it been since they were last up now? Always been a mad one that.

We sing about them calling them scum. Which they are. Making aeroplane gestures at every opportunity.

We sing about them calling them scum. Which they are. Making aeroplane gestures at every opportunity.

Leeds are proper low life scum no question but baiting them over Istanbul everytime you meet doesn’t make your lads any better yanno?

Two wrongs and all that.

Manchester United team
Starting XI: Romero, Dalot, Lindelof, Smalling, Shaw, Herrera, Matic, Pogba (c), Lingard, Rashford, Martial
Subs: De Gea, Jones, Rojo, Andreas, Fred, McTominay, Mata

Wtf did all the city players **** a lucky charm or slip some brown envelopes around. Absolute travesty to Swansea tonight. People slag off VAR......

How the **** can any pundits wank over them and the so called amazing come back (greatest ever lol) after those clearly **** decisions!

Back