The Manchester United Thread

Happy with that I guess, think this will be another grinder though, we must win.

Stream link anyone? Usually use that footybite but it's up the duff now. What websites do people use now?

Happy with that I guess, think this will be another grinder though, we must win.

Stream link anyone? Usually use that footybite but it's up the duff now. What websites do people use now?
Got peed off with looking for streams got my SS package back.

Cheers wkd, only slight reservation is that the streams here for whatever reason tend to buffer a lot and not be the best. No idea why considering some of them are external.

Got peed off with looking for streams got my SS package back.

Yeah it's a right old pain but SS is just so ****** expensive and it always seems to gradually go up over time.

God looking at our bench we not got a lot to turn to other than Martial who obviously isn't 100% or else be starting I assume.

Fred was good all half apart from that one silly error, but it's hard to blame him too much when he was hitting form and then gets dropped then comes back into the team again.

Lukaku needs to bury that chance with the header ffs, how does he miss such an easy opportunity, did the same against Arsenal and could be costly if we don't win this.

Fred was good all half apart from that one silly error, but it's hard to blame him too much when he was hitting form and then gets dropped then comes back into the team again.

Lukaku needs to bury that chance with the header ffs, how does he miss such an easy opportunity, did the same against Arsenal and could be costly if we don't win this.
Lukaku or lingard?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Need to stop hitting so many long balls as well.

Lukaku or lingard?

I meant Lukaku's header, literally anywhere else and that's a goal, brilliant cross from Dalot.

And Lingard his was an even easier chance. Some good some bad that half. Fred easily our best player.

Lol. Still been good. What the **** was DDG playing the ball to him there for though. What a half of 2 half’s.
Too be fair it was probably his only real mistake of the match so far unfortunately it let Wolves back in and ever since they have grown in confidence. Need another full on start to the second half to put the frighteners back on them.

If Fred is our best player that says it all. No wonder he got the 17 shirt. Another Nani. One decent game and 10 ****. When de gea gave him the ball he didn't have a player within 10 yards of him. No excuse for that. Forward passes go straight to wolves, the rest are sideways or backwards in the centre circle. Offers absolutely **** all.

If Fred is our best player that says it all. No wonder he got the 17 shirt. Another Nani. One decent game and 10 ****. When de gea gave him the ball he didn't have a player within 10 yards of him. No excuse for that. Forward passes go straight to wolves, the rest are sideways or backwards in the centre circle. Offers absolutely **** all.

Sorry mate but this is just ****. Fred has hardly played 10 and he’s not been as bad as your making out. You sound like Zz talking about Mata!

He's playing as a defensive midfielder not a ****** striker so you would expect the majority of his passes to go back or sideways! The lad is still learning to play in the premiership and after the **** Jose gave him it is hardly surprising he is only now starting to really settle in.

He's playing as a defensive midfielder not a ****** striker so you would expect the majority of his passes to go back or sideways! The lad is still learning to play in the premiership and after the **** Jose gave him it is hardly surprising he is only now starting to really settle in.
Can a player in that position not play a good forward pass? Considering one that is supposed to have his ability? And a player we payed £50m for? We would have got robbed paying £5m for what he's shown so far

Can a player in that position not play a good forward pass? Considering one that is supposed to have his ability? And a player we payed £50m for? We would have got robbed paying £5m for what he's shown so far

By that theory Pogba would be worth £7m as he hasn't justified his price tag either.

By that theory Pogba would be worth £7m as he hasn't justified his price tag either.
How many goals/assists has pogba got? Pogba has been awful as well but comparing the 2 is just ******* stupid.

Back