The Manchester United Thread

Ashley Young is just pure *****, as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

Best player off for Phil ******* Jones hahaha

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Not sure why are you blaming Young. McTominey the one who ****** up, Young must foul here to stop the counter.

De Gea may be a great stopper, but he can't command a box for ****. Hasn't looked right for quite a few matches now.

Best player off for Phil ******* Jones hahaha

Say what you want about his skills and mistakes.
But never I have seen him giving up or play without emotions, just unfortunately he has **** luck and not that good to be the top.
But atleast he hold his head down and plays.

You lot owe Zzezzey an apology lol. He was right to be worried.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Actually played pretty well for most parts even with 10 men. We gifted this win tonight! 2 calamity errors. Nothing to get worried about imo. Well maybe Pogba and DDG form of late!

Further evidence this side needs big changes. Kouli/Toby, AWB, CM, Sancho. Maybe 2 CMs if Herrera leaves.

Mctominay the only player who can leave with his head up. Shaw at a squeeze. DDG hasn’t exactly shown why he’s worth 500k per week either lately...

Pogba better tighten the **** up too. Get his head out of the ******* Madrid clouds or just go there.

Again begs the question as to why the **** the announcement was made so soon, from a mental angle if nothing else.

Further evidence this side needs big changes. Kouli/Toby, AWB, CM, Sancho. Maybe 2 CMs if Herrera leaves.

Mctominay the only player who can leave with his head up. Shaw at a squeeze. DDG hasn’t exactly shown why he’s worth 500k per week either lately...

Pogba can better tighten the **** up too. Get his head out of the ******* Madrid clouds.

Again begs the question as to why the **** the announcement was made so soon.
Exactly what I was going to say about mctominay and Shaw. The rest can **** off

Scotty McT gets my MOTM. Showed he’s got the other side of his game when getting forward. It goes without saying we need new players and strengthening. Still confident in Ole taking us forward.

Pogba better tighten the **** up too. Get his head out of the ******* Madrid clouds or just go there.

Again begs the question as to why the **** the announcement was made so soon, from a mental angle if nothing else.

Look I really want Solskjaer to work here but the timing was stupid because it was his first real dodgy spell and we didn't see how he recovered from that. Rather we tied ourselves into a deal with a manager for another 3 years.... this is a massive rebuild job for an impexerienced top-level manager.

De Gea is a great goalkeeper, but his commanding of the box is rubbish and lets be honest his contract demands (him or agent) is absolutely ridiculous. So lets just let him go if he wants to this summer.

This summer United need to totally reset, got rid of anyone who doesn't want to be here anymore I don't care how big they are or who they are. Likely to be in Europa league next season so it's a transition at best.

But for me I think this appointment as I have said all along with Solskjaer, won't last very long. Not because he's a bad manager, this is one of the toughest jobs in football right now. I do want it to work through and tonight wasn't totally his fault.

no 1 had **** to say when we were winning well maybe zz but thats his way no we have a bad run and you all come out

Back