The Manchester United Thread

Fair play mate, Pogba was disappointing again too. Think his pass completion was like less than 70% in that game as well. Not good enough! Despite the good start, this team plays in patches and goes in/out of games too much.
We have defo dropped our form and been patchy since fatigue, injuries and lack of consistency in team selection has crept in. It’s why I’ve not been disheartened about Ole getting the managers job. Yeah Pogba was at about 67% :/

Fair play mate, Pogba was disappointing again too. Think his pass completion was like less than 70% in that game as well. Not good enough! Despite the good start, this team plays in patches and goes in/out of games too much.

They looked shattered. Which is no surprise considering how more intensity we want to play with compared with what Jose did. We're going to need a bigger (and obviously better) squad next season to make sure we avoid exactly this problem

They looked shattered. Which is no surprise considering how more intensity we want to play with compared with what Jose did. We're going to need a bigger (and obviously better) squad next season to make sure we avoid exactly this problem
Spurs suffer the same thing which sees them fade at the back end of seasons. The squad defo needs adding to quality and depth wise. And needs a good pre season and deals done early to get everyone at the same level or as near as before the next campaign starts.

Imagine getting Saul. And getting someone who's just like Matic, but more mobile. Then right winter and fullback. That would be awesome summer.

Imagine getting Saul. And getting someone who's just like Matic, but more mobile. Then right winter and fullback. That would be awesome summer.
Lets go full muppets lol Partey, Saul, Varane, Sancho :P i honestly don’t know who our targets are we’ve been linked by fairly reliable people to Saul, Sancho, Varane, Koulibaly, AWB, CHO, Tielmans, Rice, Fernandes. Would be happy with any 4 of those.

I like Saul. Herrera type of a player, just plain better, much better. Partey is a good idea, but I like Rodri more. Know little about Sancho, so I cant ccomment on him. I feel like United dont need another CD right now. Smalling/Lindelof are good for me. Then there's Bailly who can get ahead of Smalling if he can stay fit and maintain his composure. Jones/Tuanzebe as a backup.
Midfield and that right side is a problem. As is elephant in the room called striker. Rashford or Lukaku and what will be when Lukaku ends up as his backup.

I like Saul. Herrera type of a player, just plain better, much better. Partey is a good idea, but I like Rodri more. Know little about Sancho, so I cant ccomment on him. I feel like United dont need another CD right now. Smalling/Lindelof are good for me. Then there's Bailly who can get ahead of Smalling if he can stay fit and maintain his composure. Jones/Tuanzebe as a backup.
Midfield and that right side is a problem. As is elephant in the room called striker. Rashford or Lukaku and what will be when Lukaku ends up as his backup.

I really, really like Herrera, probably more than anyone here, but.... Saul is him, upgraded in every single way.

This thread is gonna be fun in the summer when it turns out all your dream targets have been swooped in by Madrid and Bayern, both of which are planning a massive shopping spree.

Something like this:

DDG
AWB- Lindelof-Varane-Shaw
Partey
Saul-Pogba
Sancho-Rashford-Martial

or

DDG
Dalot-Koulibaly-Lindelof-Shaw
Partey
Fernandes-Pogba
CHO-Rashford-Martial

Prefer the first one but would defo need CL.

I'd love if we could get Alex Telles in the summer to provide Luke Shaw some competition. Not a lot of depth in LB with a 33 years old Ashley Young. Also, Shaw is a bit injury prone.

Anyhow, I've just started a Mourinho FM save with United. My primary goal is to have tallest team in the world. Mctominay-Matic-Fellaini midfield and I'm thinking I'll buy Mandzukic to partner with Lukaku.

Stay tuned on the weekend on how it all turned out.

Anyhow, I've just started a Mourinho FM save with United. My primary goal is to have tallest team in the world. Mctominay-Matic-Fellaini midfield and I'm thinking I'll buy Mandzukic to partner with Lukaku.

Stay tuned on the weekend on how it all turned out.
. Lacuna toure is 6’7. SMS is 6’4 quality lol.

Lol, adding on to that, Erling Haland, 6'3 I reckon, and quality. And quick.

Looks like Herrera is off. Clear briefing last night to the press. Check out the transfer thread. But I like what I’m reading in regards to ins and outs!

Looks like Herrera is off. Clear briefing last night to the press. Check out the transfer thread. But I like what I’m reading in regards to ins and outs!

I had a feeling that's why we didn't see him against Wolves, despite the 'injury' line that was apparently the reason. Maybe I'm wrong but still think we should use him until the end like Ramsay with Arsenal.

I had a feeling that's why we didn't see him against Wolves, despite the 'injury' line that was apparently the reason. Maybe I'm wrong but still think we should use him until the end like Ramsay with Arsenal.
I think he will play. If he knows his move is done then. He should get his head down now and do his best for us. He did look not right when he got subbed against Watford. I see this Morning O’Connor has been called up to train with the first team.

I like the targets being mentioned. And the idea of having a good British core again. Also very happy with the list of outs well except Bailly but he can’t stay fit, even worse than Jones. Looking forward to see what happens.

Back