The Manchester United Thread

1-1 Another shower of **** from the u23s under Sbragia. Good 35 mins then just dross as Sbragia didn’t adjust to WBA changes. Half the crowd went home during the midway of the second half. Ole, McKenna etc looked bored to death and half asleep. 1 win in 8 now under Sbragia what the actual ****! I can totally see why Ole won’t let Garner, Greenwood, Gomes, Laird trains with them oh and Chong who was dogshit tonight.

We should go for Lozano this summer if we can't get Sancho which looks likely as Dortmund will keep for another year. We can't go into next season without a RW or else we're screwed.

We should go for Lozano this summer if we can't get Sancho which looks likely as Dortmund will keep for another year. We can't go into next season without a RW or else we're screwed.
Would be happy with him or Joao Felix. Wouldn’t rule out Sancho or CHO yet.

No chance we get CHO if Chelsea’s transfer ban holds. Hazard to Madrid is a 50/50

Besides, I thought most weren’t keen on CHO on here/would prefer Chong?

No chance we get CHO if Chelsea’s transfer ban holds. Hazard to Madrid is a 50/50

Besides, I thought most weren’t keen on CHO on here/would prefer Chong?
Thats the sticking point Chelsea ban. But will Ambramovich let both go for free. If it was me I would happily stick with Chong and bring in a more experienced RW which CHO isn’t really he prefers the left. Lozano would be a fantastic signing imo with Chong as back up.

At Aon training complex
Kick off at 12:30pm
Live on MUTV

D3dkHc5WkAAVb-K.jpg

Why do people keep comparing CHO to Chong, they are miles apart from what I've seen in their development. What we need is options, with someone like CHO they are accomplished both on left or right side. Same with Lozano.

Right now if Martial gets injured who's our alternative? This squad needs an overhaul with some better players brought in. CHO would definitely bring something we don't have. Prefer him over ****** Depay that's for sure!

Why do people keep comparing CHO to Chong, they are miles apart from what I've seen in their development. What we need is options, with someone like CHO they are accomplished both on left or right side. Same with Lozano.

Right now if Martial gets injured who's our alternative? This squad needs an overhaul with some better players brought in. CHO would definitely bring something we don't have. Prefer him over ****** Depay that's for sure!
We will bring in an attacking player. But we won’t be short of options going into next season. I would prefer emote experience than CHO. Lozano or Sancho for me. Don’t see the point of signing one talent when we have 2 super attacking talents coming through and will need mins next season.

For me next season attacking players wise would be Rashford, Martial, Lukaku, Lingard, Lozano, Chong, Greenwood.

If Martial got injured now that’s easy put Rashford on the left and Lukaku upfront.

0-1 to Sunderland after 10 mins. Poor clearence from a corner then Elanga gets beaten far to easy and the attacker blasts it past Carney in goal.

Utd go close to equalising mins later. Great jinking run by Ramanzani who ****’s a lovely ball to Puigmal. Unfortunately his first time volley is straight at the keeper.

Last edited:
if we dont get cl no 1 will want to come the end is nigh reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sorry went all zz there for a mo lol

if we dont get cl no 1 will want to come the end is nigh reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sorry went all zz there for a mo lol

Nah, you went all Scouse, because he's the only one who thinks that here, who's openly said it anyway.

Lingard, Rashford, Young just rocked up from training to cheer on the u18s :)

Great one to play between Ramanzani and Elanga who draws 2 top saves from the keeper. Sunderland since scoring have just sat 2 banks of 5 and it’s been real hard to create any CCC.

Ramanzani misses a free header from 6 yrds out from a corner. But after the GK he works hard to win it back. Gives it to Puigmal who slots a lovely pass to Williams who’s drived cross gets slotted home by McGhee 1-1 after 42.

Get in. 2-1 Utd :) great work by Traore in CM bursts through and shrugs of a challenge. Passes it to Elanga on the left who drives in on goal and produces a fingertip save. But the keeper can only tip it to Ramanzani coming in from the other flank for a tap in.

Lol Rashford, Lingard celebrating like screaming girls :))))))

Last edited:
Nah, you went all Scouse, because he's the only one who thinks that here, who's openly said it anyway.

Lived it. And Utd are going the exact same way with the same mistakes as you keep arguing.

The further away you get from even challenging, the less attractive the ‘name’ becomes. Throw in what you’ve done with the manager (FWIW, Pochettino with a big budget behind him would have been concerning for us. Solksjaer, not so much) and CL becomes imperative to the fantasy names being banded around.

And it's not even proved accurate either tbh, as wkdsoul nailed home

As it stands there's no point worrying about transfers. We just need to crack on. We'll sign a wide attacker, especially if we bin Sanchez. And a centre mid and centre back, and full back. Been 3-5 players depending on outs

3-1 Utd. Great run by Elanga who beats his FB with ease gets brought down from behind. McGhee slots home the peno. 62 mins gone.

Elanga tairing them to ribbons now. Reminds me so much Kanchelsky absolutely electric with power pace and directness.

Sunderland just fouling like mad here now.

Tuanzebe and TFM watching the second half.

3-2 Sunderland pull one back after Devine gives the ball away getting caught up the pitch. Sunderland players has all the time on the wing to get into the box and squares it for a easy fisnish.

**** off wtf. 6 mins of injury time and Sunderland equalise in th 99th min. What a **** take of officiating!!!

Last edited:
#mufc source: “It doesn’t matter which clubs are interested in our players, this is Manchester United. There is only one message: Paul Pogba and David De Gea are not for sale. They will both still be United players next season. They are big parts of our plans.” #mulive [Telegraph]

Back