The Manchester United Thread

Ed Woodward has been so impressed with Solskjær’s proposed strategy during a series of talks since January that he is prepared to let him spend #mufc's biggest amount in a window ever. Club are expected to spend in well in excess of £200m #mulive [evening standard]

Are you just lifting these straight from Twitter?

I don't know how to feel about tomorrow, excited or terrified? Looks like due to who is training today McTominay will be used over Metic and Rashford still doing individual training so god knows what will happen with him.

Herrera will miss #mufc's game vs Barcelona, and potentially the return leg too. He injured his quadricep during Sunday training #mulive [md]

Absolutely buzzing for tomorrow night!

"It’s true that I only have two months on my contract left, and today, Manchester (United) and I aren’t thinking the same and there is no renewal agreement, but my duty is to keep listening to United" Herrera #MUFC

Think Herrera is as good as gone, not buying the injury either because if he picked it up on Sunday why didn't he feature at all last week against Wolves?

Does make our task a bit more difficult but honestly I think despite the error last week Fred has been as good as anyone in our midfield when he has played lately.

If he’s injured he’s injured there does not have to be some conspiracy or anything. If he was fit Ole would pick him end of. Are some fans seriously that stupid to think we are in a position not to play key player with our squad atm at a key part of the season. He’s injured ffs!

If he’s injured he’s injured there does not have to be some conspiracy or anything. If he was fit Ole would pick him end of. Are some fans seriously that stupid to think we are in a position not to play key player with our squad atm at a key part of the season. He’s injured ffs!

**** happens mate behind the scenes all the time we don't know about. Not saying it has necessarily as I wouldn't associate it with someone like Herrera. But truth be told you never know, just seems all too coincidental to me. All this talk of him leaving and then he doesn't play last week, now suddenly he has injury and won't play for a few weeks more. Before you know it end of season!

If he was key player you'd be doing more to keep him tbf.

**** happens mate behind the scenes all the time we don't know about. Not saying it has necessarily as I wouldn't associate it with someone like Herrera. But truth be told you never know, just seems all too coincidental to me. All this talk of him leaving and then he doesn't play last week, now suddenly he has injury and won't play for a few weeks more. Before you know it end of season!
We know what’s going on Herrera has told us himself as has anyone near reliable. He wants to stay but wants paying. Ole wants him to stay. The club wants him to stay but not pay him as one of our top earners. He’s had a few niggles lately missed a few matches. Came back in the win against Watford and looked shot after being subbed and know he’s injured again. Nothing more nothing less really.

Word rashford demanding 300k now. The clubs ******, Sanchez pretty much single handedly ****** the entire wage structure. Worst signing in the clubs history?

Word rashford demanding 300k now. The clubs ******, Sanchez pretty much single handedly ****** the entire wage structure. Worst signing in the clubs history?

That better be BS because that's just one player I'd never expect to demand so much when he clearly isn't worth near that. That would be more than Pogba.

Sanchez was top 3 in the league when we signed him. Rashford was never in the top 10.

Was he though? The writing on the wall was there. Was hot & cold for Arsenal for a solid year or so, with some moments of brilliance. Most arsenal fans will tell you that too. 16-17 Sanchez was top 3. Also, we didn’t even need a LW, Martial was playing his best football since the LvG season that Decembe/January before Alexis came in and disrupted it..

FYI, twitter isn't the word. I mean come on people, use some freaking sense.

Back