The Manchester United Thread

That's all well and good but the guy has 1 year left on contract and we're willing to risk the world's most valuable keeper leaving for nothing potentially?

That's all well and good but the guy has 1 year left on contract and we're willing to risk the world's most valuable keeper leaving for nothing potentially?
It sends a message. Trophies are more important to this club than money. United is willing to give up 100m for better chances of winning next season.

It sends a message. Trophies are more important to this club than money. United is willing to give up 100m for better chances of winning next season.

Still incompetent though if we end up losing him for nothing, a team needs a rebuild so why not just sell him and be done with it if he doesn't want to stay. We should let him leave, hw has been a good servant and it would at least be amicable on both sides. That's IF he wants to leave. Considering his two other amigos are faving the exit it probably does feel time for him in his head.

There speaketh a fan defiantly talking with his heart rather than his head.

Meh I will wait till the end of the season before worrying about these things. And for the club to release something on it. Bring on Barca that’s all I’m interested about!

It's a lot of ifs buts and maybes. Let's actually see what unfolds

The issue isn't that he wants to leave, the issue is his contract demands

Last edited:
I think VdS would be a great choice for DoF, seems a perfect match in many ways.

Be interesting to see how we lineup on Wednesday, especially if Herrera plays.

Still incompetent though if we end up losing him for nothing, a team needs a rebuild so why not just sell him and be done with it if he doesn't want to stay. We should let him leave, hw has been a good servant and it would at least be amicable on both sides. That's IF he wants to leave. Considering his two other amigos are faving the exit it probably does feel time for him in his head.

There speaketh a fan defiantly talking with his heart rather than his head.
Like I said few days ago, sell him if he wants it and United can find suitable replacement. If not, then I would gladly accept the risk of losing 100m because he's that good his one year can benefit United way more than that over a longer period.
I have no idea whats going on behind the scenes, so what happens, happens. I still feel romantic about this game. About this club. I feel sad for you and your club if you think of it as a business.

This top 4 race seems like it has a long way to go, really gutted we lost to. Wolves feels like an opportunity missed.

This top 4 race seems like it has a long way to go, really gutted we lost to. Wolves feels like an opportunity missed.
Still feel if we beat WHU and Chelsea at home it’s ours to lose. Arsenal away form will likely give us it. Must beat Chelsea key match for me!

Last edited:
The rest of April is looking like this:

Chelsea vs West Ham tomorrow

Next weekend:
United vs West Ham
Liverpool vs Chelsea
Watford vs Arsenal

Then:
Everton vs United
Arsenal vs Palace
Chelsea vs Burnley

Then:
United vs City
Wolves vs Arsenal

Then:
United vs Chelsea
Leicester vs Arsenal

May:
Arsenal v Brighton
Chelsea v Watford
Huddersfield v United

United v Cardiff
Burnley v Arsenal
Leicester v Chelsea

The rest of April is looking like this:

Chelsea vs West Ham tomorrow

Next weekend:
United vs West Ham
Liverpool vs Chelsea
Watford vs Arsenal

Then:
Everton vs United
Arsenal vs Palace
Chelsea vs Burnley

Then:
United vs City
Wolves vs Arsenal

Then:
United vs Chelsea
Leicester vs Arsenal

May:
Arsenal v Brighton
Chelsea v Watford
Huddersfield v United

United v Cardiff
Burnley v Arsenal
Leicester v Chelsea

I think we'll end up outside top 4 sadly.. but hopefully we'll make it!

I think we'll end up outside top 4 sadly.. but hopefully we'll make it!
We will put ourselves in a great position next week if we win. Especially with Pool likely to spank Chelsea at Home and Arsenal away to Watford. Think we will just edge it.

What about Spurs they are still very much involved the Champions League fight after all 3rd isn't yet confirmed for them.

Yeah it's 4 teams fighting for 2 spots, someone's gonna end up disappointed.

Back