The Manchester United Thread

Watford gifting Arsenal 3 points bit disappointing, thought that was a certainty that they would drop points there. Going to be very difficult now for us imo when you see the fixtures, we have to take over Spurs or Arsenal/ Both of them sides have a kinder run in than us that's for sure. We can't afford to drop points now practically anywhere.

One place I can see a team above us dropping points for sure is Spurs playing City next weekend so we have to capitalise on that for sure when we play Everton away on Sunday.

We definitely should go for Doucoure he looks real good.

In Barcelona, hoping to witness history. Let’s ‘av them.

Watford gifting Arsenal 3 points bit disappointing, thought that was a certainty that they would drop points there. Going to be very difficult now for us imo when you see the fixtures, we have to take over Spurs or Arsenal/ Both of them sides have a kinder run in than us that's for sure. We can't afford to drop points now practically anywhere.

One place I can see a team above us dropping points for sure is Spurs playing City next weekend so we have to capitalise on that for sure when we play Everton away on Sunday.

We definitely should go for Doucoure he looks real good.
Tbh mate. If Watford had kept 11 men on the pitch they would of hammered Arsenal who were getting outplayed by 10 men for most the match. Wolves and Leicester away they will defo drop points for sure. We can maybe afford 1 more loss and that’s it at the most!

Tbh mate. If Watford had kept 11 men on the pitch they would of hammered Arsenal who were getting outplayed by 10 men for most the match. Wolves and Leicester away they will defo drop points for sure. We can maybe afford 1 more loss and that’s it at the most!

Not sure about Wolves and Leicester away, they both have nothing to play for so might do brain dead and gift Arsenal more points. I guess there is a possibility, but I'm not sure I fancy Arsenal winning them at this stage of season when they have real good chance of top 4.

Not sure about Wolves and Leicester away, they both have nothing to play for so might do brain dead and gift Arsenal more points. I guess there is a possibility, but I'm not sure I fancy Arsenal winning them at this stage of season when they have real good chance of top 4.
Cant see either team giving up the chance to get Europa especially the money involved now. Rodgers will wanna price a point new in the job and Nuno doesn’t seem the type of manager to let the players slack off. Plus Arsenal will still have to juggle the Europa till the end of the season. Gonna be tight.

We’ve taken over most the stretch of the famous ramblas, taken over most squares, everyone feels something could happen tonight

Ronaldo7.net buzzing now! Beer in the fridge and build up live now on Mutv :)

i always used to use ronaldo7 but they no longer post links so how do you manage it!luckily i have bt sports for tonight but ronaldo7 was my go to site for matches.oh and i have my green tea ready in the pot for later!

Last edited:
i always used to use ronaldo7 but they no longer post links so how do you manage it!luckily i have bt sports for tonight but ronaldo7 was my go to site for matches.oh and i have my green tea ready in the pot for later!

They are not allowed to post PL games. IT has gone harder as some new laws and PL is pushing hard on the streaming things.

https://www.reddit.com/r/redditsoccercity/

This is current place to get. It will stay up until again something happens. But if they move, they usually leave link behind where to find new ones :)

Its just Prem games mate CL games are fine and Europa.

Good team but I don't like Jones at RB!

If Arsenal wins EL, will 5th place get CL spot should they stay 4th?

No. Pretty sure the only way England can have the maximum 5 clubs in the CL is if one of it's clubs wins either the CL or EL and finishes outside the top 4. The same way as happened in Spain this year with Atletico Madrid finishing 2nd and winning the Europa League. But ony 4 Spanish clubs being in the CL this season. You basically forfeit the top 4 place if the winners of either the CL or Europa League are one of those clubs and it flips to another association. (https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2499801.html)

More concerning for Arsenal, Chelsea and Utd should be wanting City to win the FA Cup. If they lose to Watford, the 6th spot will be a 2nd qualifier for the Europa League which is scheduled for July 25th. If City win the Cup, 6th place automatically goes into the groups.

Henrik Larsen saying his biggest ever regret in his career was not staying at Utd and going back to Helsinborg. He was fantastic those 10 weeks he was at our club.

Jones in the line-up, wtf lol. Young back as well, no Dalot, very strange team but here's hoping the miracle happens. No Lukaku as well.

Jones in the line-up, wtf lol. Young back as well, no Dalot, very strange team but here's hoping the miracle happens. No Lukaku as well.

i guess the thinking is that with tony,jesse and rashford we can counter them quickly,agree on jones ana ccident waiting to happen literally(own goal or injury guaranteed).i remeber watching that 4-0 thrashing,stoichkov(what a player)and romario ripped us a new one

Just glad Matic isn’t back straight in. Can see what Ole is going for attacking wise. Lukaku will be the long ball option later on. Where’s Fellaini when you need him :P

Back