The Manchester United Thread

Well lads, by the end of tonight's game, we're either going to get shanked or we'll make history

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

dreadful.when arguably your best player does that the writing is on the wall

Well looks like we getting shanked lol. I knew from that line up, it was an all or nothing approach

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

this game may do us a favour and reinforce the fact we need 4 or 5 quality first team players in summer

I hope today can be a turning point in the way the board conducts our football. We're so far from the european elite it's painful.

I hope today can be a turning point in the way the board conducts our football. We're so far from the european elite it's painful.

Ever work for a large company?
If the board are making money and topping up the aul pension, they don't give a rats *** where or how they do it. You can tell them CBA is not working... You are better off doing it like this... ABC!! They will all nod, frown and take it on-board. Then continue to do it CBA (because it's safer that way).
You will give yourself a heart attack thinking about it.

Young and jones should be heading straight out the door this summer, but no of course not we'll keep them and hand them new contracts. Now someone will reply to this saying I'm ranting or how they deserve to stay. Wake up please, they are done at United.

Young and jones should be heading straight out the door this summer, but no of course not we'll keep them and hand them new contracts. Now someone will reply to this saying I'm ranting or how they deserve to stay. Wake up please, they are done at United.
They should stay but shouldn’t be starters at all. We already have enough of a job in the Summer. Funny you single out Jones tonight apart from Fred was our best player.

Only thing keeping those 2 at united is the english quota

They should stay but shouldn’t be starters at all. We already have enough of a job in the Summer. Funny you single out Jones tonight apart from Fred was our best player.

Best at doing what? Running around and doing nothing constructive to be honest.

Someone made a very good point elsewhere.... since we beat Ajax in EL Final, one team has thrown money trying to get back to the top whilst the other has a philosophy and structure that has taken them back to where they belong. Fair play to Ajax chuffed for them.

But everyone goes how money is ruining football.... Ajax are a glowing example this season how you don't need to have all the money in order to be successful.

I'm staggered how bad we actually are as a club right now, top to bottom a complete mess. This dressing room isn't right still either, we start off well and then crumble as soon as things get a bit difficult.

It will take a monumental rebuild to get us back to where we want to be, but given how we have handed our contracts to deadwood already I'm not confident we're anywhere close. Paul Mitchell needs to come in straight away and sort our footballing structure out.

Hey Jose, if Daley Bind wasn't good enough to play centerback at United, how come he's now in CL semis after knocking out Real ******* Madrid and now Juventus?

Hey Jose, if Daley Bind wasn't good enough to play centerback at United, how come he's now in CL semis after knocking out Real ******* Madrid and now Juventus?

We've played them and scouted them way before anyone was paying attention. And did nothing about it.

The second we lost Shaw, we were fcked - and he's no
Roberto Carlos. We need solutions at both FB, and Young isn't one. He is just sheer mediocrity.

Lindelof at RB was dreadful and Smalling wasn't good enough either.

Back