The Manchester United Thread

I wish someone would take Rashford off free kick duty! Just shoot from anywhere on site....

Tell me about it mate, same old **** for months with our set pieces and not changed anything. What is actually happening in training?

The subs are just as bad, Young is Young but then he takes Fred off for McTominay. It should have been Matic going off not Fred, he cost us our 2nd goal. Matic didn't close down their 2nd goal ffs. Backwards club. :/

I'm going to make a controversial suggestion here but maybe De Gea needs to be dropped for a game or two. He has not been his usual self this season whether that is caused by tornament fatigue or other outside influences is by the by. Dropping him may just send the message out to certain others (it could of course backfire but it's a risk that sometimes is needed) to get their **** together.

Why did we even pick Matic, he's ****, everything about United is **** right now. I don't trust any of it going forward, I knew Solskjaer would fail as soon as that contract happened.

Not happy with any of this, everything about today was wrong, trying to play this counter attack **** once again and being dominated. Just sick of it honestly.

I feel for us as fans to be honest, we're the ones who have had to put up with 7 years of **** and still no clear direction.

You didn't know any of this. Please just stop

We know the side is physically shot. This is the man problem. Not sure how you think not offering s contract would change any of that. So please, stop with the bullshit

Why did we even pick Matic, he's ****, everything about United is **** right now. I don't trust any of it going forward, I knew Solskjaer would fail as soon as that contract happened.

Not happy with any of this, everything about today was wrong, trying to play this counter attack **** once again and being dominated. Just sick of it honestly.

I feel for us as fans to be honest, we're the ones who have had to put up with 7 years of **** and still no clear direction.
"I knew Solskjaer would fail as soon as that contract happened"

I think you want to save this for next season. He hasn't had a transfer window to work with yet.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Lukaku has put his thumbs up more times this game than actually controlling the ball.

"I knew Solskjaer would fail as soon as that contract happened"

I think you want to save this for next season. He hasn't had a transfer window to work with yet.

You know my thoughts about the managerial decision and despite Mike saying it's bollocks when it's clearly going **** up is just inevitable.

It took all the pressure off the players and 3-0 Everton. Lol.

The side is physically shot - we haven't even been doing a full press. It was a half press for a couple of months and the side was shot. Makes you question what the **** Mourinho was upto. Was there no stamina/pressing built into the side that a couple of months of half press knocks everyone out for so long?

Either that or the players have given up. I sure hope it's not the latter, because if so, these guys definitely do not have the mentality in them to play for United, atleast not in keeping with how things have happened here. I can understand what Gary Neville has been saying, to an extent also. Even if you are shot, there seems to be very little determination in the squad to actually give a ****.

I think I see a pattern here. We've conceded quite a number of goals from outside the box lately which probably tells me that this side don't commit to the press. IDK why we don't do something as elementary as press an opponent when you see them in dangerous areas around the box. Could it be tactical? IDK either

Lukaku has put his thumbs up more times this game than actually controlling the ball.

You know my thoughts about the managerial decision and despite Mike saying it's bollocks when it's clearly going **** up is just inevitable.

It took all the pressure off the players and 3-0 Everton. Lol.

They were shot before that you *******. Do you even watch the side when you're moaning on here?

Poor young Dalot has had a mare today. Tell you one thing Ole won’t stand for this and will be ruthless in the Summer. Players have been warned the last 2 pressers.

They were shot before that you *******. Do you even watch the side when you're moaning on here?

Why do you keep having to resort to insults? Can't you see how **** we are, whether you think the players are shot or not..... the tactics are equally **** today. The decisions have been **** in player selection today.

Yeah you think this is a meltdown too I bet. 4-0 down to Everton and still people think Solskjaer is somehow immune from today.

When your whole teams got problems then there is issues everywhere, coaching and everything. We'e done the same old **** for weeks now, getting outplayed by everyone and nothing has changed.

And this is why we need a CB

No we don't said some here! We need s new everything tbf.

Poor young Dalot has had a mare today. Tell you one thing Ole won’t stand for this and will be ruthless in the Summer. Players have been warned the last 2 pressers.
I don't know about being ruthless in the summer maybe he should be a little more ruthless now. The same old problems are cropping up game after game and nothing seems to be getting done to sort it.

I don't know about being ruthless in the summer maybe he should be a little more ruthless now. The same old problems are cropping up game after game and nothing seems to be getting done to sort it.
What would you like him to do now? No matter who is picked or formation atm the team look shot.

Back