The Manchester United Thread

To be fair, if we’re to lose, it may as well be embarrassing destruction. Wake up call to the board. None of this “happy with CB options” ****. No cutting ******* corners

Well, honestly, OGS certainly has tweaked tactics up...and he's reverted to the counter attacking tactics that failed JM lol. Now, is it due to fitness levels? We'll find out next season

We're obviously not making top 4 so it's time to start thinking of next season.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

What youth player? Laird and Williams are injured ffs.

Pretty sure O'Connor can play in either fullback position, would of had him over this. Should of planned for this game with him, we knew since the suspensions that we had no RB for todays game last week or so.

What would you like him to do now? No matter who is picked or formation atm the team look shot.
As Zzeezzy has pointed out he has been going on about the youth but other than Dalot and Rashford where are they? Remeber Rashford only got in the first team squad as a result of a lucky break who is to say the likes of one of the young players Ole has been going on about couldn't do the same. Ferguson took a risk with Beckham etc and they changed the face of the club from a cup winning team to the dominant force in England for over 10 years. The club aren't going to win anything this season so it is worth taking a risk in my view.

Pretty sure O'Connor can play in either fullback position, would of had him over this. Should of planned for this game with him, we knew since the suspensions that we had no RB for todays game last week or so.
So you want to play a cb at FB. When your complaining about Ole doing the same lol.

So you want to play a cb at FB. When your complaining about Ole doing the same lol.

One key difference though, you won't have calamity Jones and can keep your best ball-playing defender centrally in Lindelof.

Come on mate you know today was totally wrong setup wise, we can't defend it. We have no plan in the final third either, it's just down to a moment of brilliance or a good Pogba pass.

As Zzeezzy has pointed out he has been going on about the youth but other than Dalot and Rashford where are they? Remeber Rashford only got in the first team squad as a result of a lucky break who is to say the likes of one of the young players Ole has been going on about couldn't do the same. Ferguson took a risk with Beckham etc and they changed the face of the club from a cup winning team to the dominant force in England for over 10 years. The club aren't going to win anything this season so it is worth taking a risk in my view.
Your seriously try to compare this situation to the like of Fergie bringing in Becks etc. It’s not even close. Look at the players they were coming into to play with compared to this lot. And Beckham earns his stripes out on loan also before hand.

Agree with this, trust me I really want Solskjaer to succeed. But I have been seeing things that have been worrying me for quite a while now. I weren't a fan of the appointment anyway as I felt we should of waited until end of season.

Everyone allowed their opinion, I just think we're a mess top to bottom. I don't trust any of it to take us forward really. Unproven manager, unproven coaches bar Phelan in many regards. McKenna has a bit of reputation behind him but Carrick has been part of failed tenure and is a novice.

I like all these guys but I never could see it working out. That's not me knowing everything, just hurting inside now like every United fan.

---

I guess what I'm saying is with a rebuild this size, we're uncertain about everything right now. Manager, coaching staff, players..... board obviously.

Why do you keep having to resort to insults? Can't you see how **** we are, whether you think the players are shot or not..... the tactics are equally **** today. The decisions have been **** in player selection today.

Yeah you think this is a meltdown too I bet. 4-0 down to Everton and still people think Solskjaer is somehow immune from today.

When your whole teams got problems then there is issues everywhere, coaching and everything. We'e done the same old **** for weeks now, getting outplayed by everyone and nothing has changed.

No we don't said some here! We need s new everything tbf.

Because you complain about things that are obvious over and over. Like you refuse to accept something. And then rant. The team stopped pressing when we got about 5 hamstring injuries in half a game. Solskjaer said the team want fit enough which lead to it. Which is why we stopped imposing ourselves. Which leads to giving up the ball and offence. Which opens us up the type fi ***** we've seen to today. Which has been explained like 15 times. But nothing can be done till you get players in pre season. But you ignore that and moan anyway. It's maddening. Just process information before you lose your ****.

He's not even close to being ready.

I guess theres no chance of yous lot doing us a favour on Wednesday...

One key difference though, you won't have calamity Jones and can keep your best ball-playing defender centrally in Lindelof.

Come on mate you know today was totally wrong setup wise, we can't defend it. We have no plan in the final third either, it's just down to a moment of brilliance or a good Pogba pass.
So you want Young our he does it and you complain. Jones hasn’t been directly at fault for one goal today only saving them scoring another one with a last ditch challenge.

And Lindelof has been fantastic at FB for Sweden at all levels especially when there youth team won the Euros. Ole wanted to drop Young which many of us wanted. And some ***** about it.

Also all the better young players are on loan. Now sure how you expect Solskjaer to pick them.

Carrick isn't part of a failed tenure. He retired a year ago. McKenna is well experienced, as is Phelan. We've got some excellent coaches.

So you want Young our he does it and you complain. Jones hasn’t been directly at fault for one goal today only saving them scoring another one with a last ditch challenge.

And Lindelof has been fantastic at FB for Sweden at all levels especially when there youth team won the Euros. Ole wanted to drop Young which many of us wanted. And some ***** about it.

Exactly. Finds a new thing to moan about, even if it contradicts his previous moan

Exactly. Finds a new thing to moan about, even if it contradicts his previous moan

When you replace Young as a RB who has been terrible for months and then get an equally bad performance from a player that is our best CB. It stopped us from being able to play out from the back as well, with no Lindelof centrally who can actually start the attacks between Jones and Smalling.

I'm not contradicting myself because we replaced one bad player with another bad player/decision today.

I don't want to argue with you guys, today is bad enough as it is.

some suggesting solskjaer wont be here next season??think thats going a bit far despite the shambles of a club weve become

some suggesting solskjaer wont be here next season??think thats going a bit far despite the shambles of a club weve become

Haven't seen that, unless you mean somewhere not on FM Base.

Agree with this, trust me I really want Solskjaer to succeed. But I have been seeing things that have been worrying me for quite a while now. I weren't a fan of the appointment anyway as I felt we should of waited until end of season.

Everyone allowed their opinion, I just think we're a mess top to bottom. I don't trust any of it to take us forward really. Unproven manager, unproven coaches bar Phelan in many regards. McKenna has a bit of reputation behind him but Carrick has been part of failed tenure and is a novice.

I like all these guys but I never could see it working out. That's not me knowing everything, just hurting inside now like every United fan.

---

I guess what I'm saying is with a rebuild this size, we're uncertain about everything right now. Manager, coaching staff, players..... board obviously.

McKenna was part of a failed tenure as much as Carrick since he was technically part of Jose's back room staff in his final few months here.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Back