The Manchester United Thread

When you replace Young as a RB who has been terrible for months and then get an equally bad performance from a player that is our best CB. It stopped us from being able to play out from the back as well, with no Lindelof centrally who can actually start the attacks between Jones and Smalling.

I'm not contradicting myself because we replaced one bad player with another bad player/decision today.

I don't want to argue with you guys, today is bad enough as it is.
Who should play right back. Since we haven't got any until we buy one?

McKenna was part of a failed tenure as much as Carrick since he was technically part of Jose's back room staff in his final few months here.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

True but he has a bit more coaching reputation behind him with what he has done previously before coming here. Whether that's good or bad, like you say he was equally part of the same bad setup under Jose this season.

I don't know what the answer is anymore mate, as much as we like to criticise Scouse he does have a point to a certain degree. We won't be that appealing to any player this summer, if they've got other options on the table.

Yeah Ole will definitely be here next season and so he should be! Everyone is frustrated but we have seen how good we can be under Ole and what he can get out of these players. We know there’s issues there obviously most of them from previous seasons. Some things have been forced on him because of that.

Let’s wait till next season to judge ok. He knows what he wants and has been given assurances about the Summer

True but he has a bit more coaching reputation behind him with what he has done previously before coming here. Whether that's good or bad, like you say he was equally part of the same bad setup under Jose this season.

I don't know what the answer is anymore mate, as much as we like to criticise Scouse he does have a point to a certain degree. We won't be that appealing to any player this summer, if they've got other options on the table.
With no CL? Yeah, to players like Koulibaly, Sancho and Varane. But they already would have been difficult enough, Rome wasn't built in a day. Remember it took Klopp a while to get Liverpool playing like he wanted them to, a while until their structure adjusted and a while until players wanted to go there by choice.

This won't be a summer of instant results either, but with smart buys (like Mane, Firmino and Salah were for Liverpool), we should atleast be on the right path. Need to target those right type of players, mainly. Especially if we do not have CL next season. And talks moving along for a DoF definitely help matters.

****** **** neville gone right in on Pogba without mentioning his name was obvious who he Wass referring to. I'm not sure if he's the bad egg specifically but would certainly not mind him going as he doesn't even see his future at United. Only makes the rebuild bigger of course but it's massive anyway.

******' **** everyone was awful today, not a single positive. Top 4 is more than likely gone so hopefully we'll see more young players starting or on the bench.

View attachment 11955

Would love to see Greenwood, Chong, Gomes, Garner and others get more minutes either from start or off the bench. They deserve time more than others now the last 4 games...

Players don't think in one season. They look at what's going to happen over a contract. Personally, I've never met a player in either rugby or football who has ever thought that way

We got hammered 4-0 by Everton, bodes well... :)

It's the start of.a revolution like it was for Pep at City! (I wish).

I still don't think we're getting top 4 but my word we still are somehow in with a shot!

City most likely to stuff us but a few more days to hold on to faint hope.

The Chelsea game is huge now. That's almost a decider

yes mike its huge,especially if burnley turn up tomorrow night.not likely but then didnt expect palace to beat arsenal,or us to get battered by everton

all this make me wanna fire up a new fm19 save and **** on everyone and dominate but would feel bad for ousting ole.****** sad case aint i!

all this make me wanna fire up a new fm19 save and **** on everyone and dominate but would feel bad for ousting ole.****** sad case aint i!
I'm ******** on everyone on my United save currently. The first thing I did was sell Young, Smalling, Darmian, fellaini and loaned out Alexis (He was difficult to sell).

Did that a few weeks ago lol. Signed Kherer, Pavard, Chiesa, Neves, Gedson. And promoted O’Connor, Laird, Tuanzebe, Garner, Chong, Gomes, Greenwood, Burkart, Traore, Puigmal, Barlow, Levitt, Henderson, TFM, Joel. Four seasons on the bounce won everything except 1 Carabao Cup. Of corse sold Grant, Romero, Darmian, Young, Smalling, Jones, Valencia, Matic, Herrera, Mata, Sanchez, Pogba. This seasons end I’m gonna sell Lukaku, Lingard.

I'm ******** on everyone on my United save currently. The first thing I did was sell Young, Smalling, Darmian, fellaini and loaned out Alexis (He was difficult to sell).

good call on those you binned.Also sanchez still has great stats somehow doesnt he?i mean yes he was a great performer but we havent seen that for a long time and def not in a utd shirt.

Did that a few weeks ago lol. Signed Kherer, Pavard, Chiesa, Neves, Gedson. And promoted O’Connor, Laird, Tuanzebe, Garner, Chong, Gomes, Greenwood, Burkart, Traore, Puigmal, Barlow, Levitt, Henderson, TFM, Joel. Four seasons on the bounce won everything except 1 Carabao Cup. Of corse sold Grant, Romero, Darmian, Young, Smalling, Jones, Valencia, Matic, Herrera, Mata, Sanchez, Pogba. This seasons end I’m gonna sell Lukaku, Lingard.

im very tempted if only to see a united squad worthy of calling themselves united players.Dont get me wrong we have some who are really gifted and dedicated but far too mnay that arent which saddens me.We know how these cycles go dont we,cant expect to be a the top of the tree forever.btw who did you flog pogba to and for how much?

Back