The Manchester United Thread

Who was I and others kidding when we said we'll cope without Herrera, yes he is limited on the ball but I'd take 11 Herrera's in a team any day of the week. He won't allow that shitshow today, he cares about the club and has a backbone unlike half of these ponies in this squad.

We need him back for this run in starting on Wednesday, get Herrera back at any cost and start McTominay/Fred alongside him. Anyone but Matic.

Wouldn't mind us throwing in Sanchez, sounds crazy but at least he'll put in the yards and Martial can **** off to the bench.

We ran as a team 8.7km less than Everton today, time to drop these fools and bring back the deserving guys. We can't go all youth against City but bring some into the equation for sure. Maybe Greenwood on the bench and garner.

Who was I and others kidding when we said we'll cope without Herrera, yes he is limited on the ball but I'd take 11 Herrera's in a team any day of the week. He won't allow that shitshow today, he cares about the club and has a backbone unlike half of these ponies in this squad.

We need him back for this run in starting on Wednesday, get Herrera back at any cost and start McTominay/Fred alongside him. Anyone but Matic.

Wouldn't mind us throwing in Sanchez, sounds crazy but at least he'll put in the yards and Martial can **** off to the bench.

We ran as a team 8.7km less than Everton today, time to drop these fools and bring back the deserving guys. We can't go all youth against City but bring some into the equation for sure. Maybe Greenwood on the bench and garner.

we really could bang on for hours about the state of things but being the broken record i am i can only agree on martial.Followed him since he was 16 and really thought he would be some player but he isnt progressing in my eyes and cant see it happening.If being brutally honest can you see pogba running through brick walls for the team?no.So many big decisons to be made i really do feel sorry for ole as he will be clearing up a lot of **** that has accumalated over a number of years.big,big job.200 million?double that at least.oh and also agree on matic who is another who doesnt perform at the level he needs to

Last edited:
Who should play right back. Since we haven't got any until we buy one?
I thought Dalot was a RB so why was he playing LB, oh yes Utd don't have a half decent LB other than Shaw at the moment there in lies a problem.

im very tempted if only to see a united squad worthy of calling themselves united players.Dont get me wrong we have some who are really gifted and dedicated but far too mnay that arent which saddens me.We know how these cycles go dont we,cant expect to be a the top of the tree forever.btw who did you flog pogba to and for how much?
Sold Pogba end of second season to Barca as he wanted to leave 117m

To be honest, there is quality in the team. What you need is some recovery time, physically and mentally.

Then in the summer you need some very well chosen transfers. Primary quality you should be looking for are leaders who can change a mentality. Someone who can change others attitude to bring everyone back on their level (and make them improve). To create a growth mindset.

I think Ole could be able to bring United to the next step, but right now he has to fill gaps. When he doesn't have to play a fireman to put fires down he can build on the team. At the start he did not see these problems coming and was only focusing on performing and there was something goin on. Right now he has to put fires down and can't focus on improving.

That's the positive me, but on the other side, until the end of the season Ole can show how dynamic he is. If he is able to change things. The first weeks were "easy" because no one knew his playstyle. Once things get figured out, you've got to learn how to cope with it.

Good points IxI Ra IxI..... I agree with you but they are really hard to find those sorts of players now with leadership qualities. Herrera was our leader and he looks ike he's going, we need him now more than ever, especially for these last few games.

Herrera importance to us I've realised even more now, first thing I'd do to try get him to stay would offer him the captaincy next season and say how we want to build team around him not Pogba.

There is quality they proved that when Ole first started but there is also some seriously poor players (either due to age, lack of progression or ego problems). It's too late to sort out the fitness problem for the rest of the season but the real work starts with pre-season. Meanwhile I'll go back to my Salford save in FM19 (I fancied a change from dominating with United lol).

I told you about losing players like herrera. Only worth it if you upgrade

Did that a few weeks ago lol. Signed Kherer, Pavard, Chiesa, Neves, Gedson. And promoted O’Connor, Laird, Tuanzebe, Garner, Chong, Gomes, Greenwood, Burkart, Traore, Puigmal, Barlow, Levitt, Henderson, TFM, Joel. Four seasons on the bounce won everything except 1 Carabao Cup. Of corse sold Grant, Romero, Darmian, Young, Smalling, Jones, Valencia, Matic, Herrera, Mata, Sanchez, Pogba. This seasons end I’m gonna sell Lukaku, Lingard.
You sold Pogba tho? ****. I built the team I had around him

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Good points IxI Ra IxI..... I agree with you but they are really hard to find those sorts of players now with leadership qualities. Herrera was our leader and he looks ike he's going, we need him now more than ever, especially for these last few games.

Herrera importance to us I've realised even more now, first thing I'd do to try get him to stay would offer him the captaincy next season and say how we want to build team around him not Pogba.

This is what I've been saying to you for months. You need leaders. He's not the best player, but he's a heartbeat player, one who makes the rest play better, drives them on. If we lost him we have to sign a midfielder with the same drive.

This is what I've been saying to you for months. You need leaders. He's not the best player, but he's a heartbeat player, one who makes the rest play better, drives them on. If we lost him we have to sign a midfielder with the same drive.

At least he acknowledged it in a comment earlier mate.

The one thing I would say is not build a team around any specific player. We need to be a multi functional, multi threat team

****** know one thing these players are gonna find out what a proper pre season is come the Summer. Just seen Ole MUTV interview and he’s absolutely fuming you could see no more half arsing it anymore, shape up or ship out! There might be one or two more out goings than expected also after what he said.

Team for me against City should be:

DDG
Dalot, Lindelof, Smalling, Shaw
Fred
Mctominey-Herrera
Lingard, Lukaku, Sanchez

After what Ole said though can see Dalot being dropped

nice to see no ott posts after that shower of **** if real come in for pogba i would snap there hands off he just not up for it let him go he will have more fun in spain as **** have more time with the ball that he just dont get over here

nice to see no ott posts after that shower of **** if real come in for pogba i would snap there hands off he just not up for it let him go he will have more fun in spain as **** have more time with the ball that he just dont get over here
If he plays there like he does here atm the fans won’t think twice about booing him off the pitch and the pro Madrid media slating him and calling him alsorts.

If he plays there like he does here atm the fans won’t think twice about booing him off the pitch and the pro Madrid media slating him and calling him alsorts.
well thats real for you fans are ***** and so are there media but i think he will play a lot better over there cos like i said he will have more time but i want him to work here so bad

Back