The Manchester United Thread

The English media are terrible but to be honest with you I think this vein of form is probably one of the lowest we've had since Fergie. 6 defeats in the last 8 games, no clean sheets in 11 games and no goals scored in open play in the last 8 hours of football.

The board deserve all the stick for this position we're in but I have sympathy for Solskjaer, not so much the players because they keep letting us down.

However when your not scoring and conceding left right and centre.... bound to come in for criticism. It won't change until the results do! Just the nature of football.

It's not even close to the lowest.

Tyton is right, it's mostly hot take garbage, jumping from one extreme to other

In January we were 10 points off top 4 and looking done. We're 3 points off now. It's been one extreme to the other but overall we've actually closed the gap, and can take it to the wire.

Would happily take a draw tomorrow. Get 4 points from the next 2 think we are faves for fourth spot. Chelsea game will be the decider imo.

Would happily take a draw tomorrow. Get 4 points from the next 2 think we are faves for fourth spot. Chelsea game will be the decider imo.

Hope I'm wrong but can only see us losing, we'll play into City's hands by sitting deep and trying to execute a non-existing counter with Lukaku emulating a signpost with all his pointing as usual.

Some of our fans are ****** stupid, they want us to lose so that Liverpool won't win the league.... right.... they do realise it will do Moree harm to us going forward if we're not in CL.

Hope I'm wrong but can only see us losing, we'll play into City's hands by sitting deep and trying to execute a non-existing counter with Lukaku emulating a signpost with all his pointing as usual

Yup and with Martial and Rashford misplacing passes or dribbling straight in to the opponents..

Richard Keys on BeIn tv saying one of the linesman is a Liverpool fan.

Apparently Darmian and Periera starting.

Last edited:
Not Ashley ****** Young again and considering we also have Darmian and Shaw starting thenI'm guessing he is playing as this 3rd CB bollox.... sigh. I'm baffled why we keep picking Young and especially in that role.

Not Ashley ****** Young again and considering we also have Darmian and Shaw starting thenI'm guessing he is playing as this 3rd CB bollox.... sigh. I'm baffled why we keep picking Young and especially in that role.
Mutv, Sky And Ducker are saying Darmian is the 3rd CB

[video=youtube;uc7ETYMaXwg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc7ETYMaXwg[/video]

Lol. Darmian and Young on the right. Get that KY jelly ready lads

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Still so so ****** off we ****** up vs Everton. Would’ve been 10x more buzzing going into this with top 4 in our hands.

Back