The Manchester United Thread

5 at the back and we're 2-0 down, always too late with the subs. Sorry I trust literally nothing of this going forward. Solskjaer is a fantastic human being but he keeps doing questionable decisions and if this was Mourinho we would crucify him. This vein of form is worse than Mourinho.

We could play until the new year and still not ****** score a goal from open play. Sigh sigh sigh f'in sigh, oh to see the real United again.

5 at the back and we're 2-0 down, always too late with the subs. Sorry I trust literally nothing of this going forward. Solskjaer is a fantastic human being but he keeps doing questionable decisions and if this was Mourinho we would crucify him. This vein of form is worse than Mourinho.

We could play until the new year and still not ****** score a goal from open play. Sigh sigh sigh f'in sigh, oh to see the real United again.

Please go away ZZ. You didnt trust him from day one so don't pretend you've changed your mind because we're losing to the best team in the league you wierdo. The set up was actually working, we just ran out of steam, because we aint fit enough, which you already know

The "real" United once got thumped 6-1 by City. At home.

There's nothing questionable, because the game is ******* dead, even then he took off our shittest midfielder and brought on an attacker. So just what the **** are you ******** about?

The reason no one is crucifying Solskjaer is that he's had 3 months and no transfer window. Mourinho had 2 and a half seasons and 250m. And We're still in a better position than Jose left us

Last edited:

News flash nothing Ole can do with the mess of the squad he has inherited. You know it's bad when you run out of steam after 30min!!!. This will take 3 or 4 transfer windows to sort out and that if he gets the recruitment right.

wonder what the odds are that de gea and pogba wont be here next season?ive no doubt at al that atleast one will be gone and im pretty sure i know who as do we all

News flash nothing Ole can do with the mess of the squad he has inherited. You know it's bad when you run out of steam after 30min!!!. This will take 3 or 4 transfer windows to sort out and that if he gets the recruitment right.

He knows this. He's just acting like a child. Because I refuse to believe he's got the memory of a goldfish.

someone get a stat how many times Fred has given the ball away tonight. Shocking game from him.

Seems like the WC and the abuse De Gea and his girlfriend got after wards has absolutely shot his confidence!

Have to consider that he has been pillar thats been holding United up so long with his performance. Seeing no mayor progress will take down even the strongest.

Zz man, I like you Ok, but every day you sound like a broken record. 99% of your posts here are ******** and moaning about stuff United cant change at this moment.

Yeah, United needs a new players. Yeah, United needs a better conditioning. Yeah, United needs to ''gel' to fit Solskjaers tactics - which are really good and effective but they are gas heavy.
All those things must be addressed in the summer. Its the end of the season, players are tiered because 1) They are in abysmal conditioning 2) Club screwed up with some key contracts 3) Some of them are not good enough.

We get it. We've been through this so many times. Please man, for your own sake, marry up.

someone get a stat how many times Fred has given the ball away tonight. Shocking game from him.
Don’t think he was to bad tbh. Only CM Tonight putting in a shift for 90 mins. He gives the ball away trying to pass forward to much. Needs to learn when to do it and when to keep it simple. Been our best CM with Mctominey last few weeks. Not exactly flush with options lol.

Have to consider that he has been pillar thats been holding United up so long with his performance. Seeing no mayor progress will take down even the strongest.

I would say all these talks are affecting him. Same happened when he signed the deal last time. I have a feeling he's a bit of a snowflake.

Don’t think he was to bad tbh. Only CM Tonight putting in a shift for 90 mins. He gives the ball away trying to pass forward to much. Needs to learn when to do it and when to keep it simple. Been our best CM with Mctominey last few weeks. Not exactly flush with options lol.

Sorry watched him a couple of times now hes a headless chicken presses when sometimes holding his position is the best option. Watch him get the ball it takes him like two or three touches to get it under control and the plays gone by the time he gets the pass off no wonder his rushing the forward pass all the time. Wouldn't get into the midfield of any of the top 6 and Arsenal have Xhaka and hes terrible.

They’ll have heard the Arsenal score, let’s see their bottle

On De Gea for me. Love the man but he’s been half the keeper lately. Has to do better for both goals. He’s also turning 29 and very reliant on agility/reflexes...

Not actually worried about Fred he’s shown he has quality and more importantly he’s shown to me he got the right mentality. Also thought Periera was pretty good again today till he went off injured. Pogba on the other hand bar the odd flash here and there’s was pretty poor again imo.

He and the club need to decide quick on his future. If he wants to stay and comit then fine get your head down and be the player we all know you can be if not sell him! For the money we could get for Pogba you could transform this team. Toby, Meunier, Fernandes, Lozano and still have some change. That’s before we even touch our transfer budget.

Not actually worried about Fred he’s shown he has quality and more importantly he’s shown to me he got the right mentality. Also thought Periera was pretty good again today till he went off injured. Pogba on the other hand bar the odd flash here and there’s was pretty poor again imo.

He and the club need to decide quick on his future. If he wants to stay and comit then fine get your head down and be the player we all know you can be if not sell him! For the money we could get for Pogba you could transform this team. Toby, Meunier, Fernandes, Lozano and still have some change. That’s before we even touch our transfer budget.
think its time to think about selling him dont think his heart is in it may be saf was right in the first place who knows such a shame

Okay, now I feel you guys give Zz too much **** and I will admit, he can be a bit repetitive with his concerns but some of his concerns are indeed valid.

Will OGS' appointment work out? Looking at our recent run, you'd have every reason to doubt it. Now, people bring up conditioning but we can't simply put that insipid performance against everton down to conditioning since the players never showed up from minute 1. I'm pragmatic enough to hold off any criticism of OGS until next season but I won't be surprised if not much will change in terms of current performances. Ole could very well be a flash in the pan and a good short term option but what about long term?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Back