The Manchester United Thread

Great, 30 minutes in and the players are losing steam

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

We're not fit enough as a side. City are probably the fittest in the league. Going to be an ugly second half.

This is the conditioning issue Solskjaer was talking about.

Ffs why we putting the ball out when it wasn't a head injury...... this team does my head in the more I watch them. Shame as well because the setup was decent.

make some subs, get Lukaku the signpost on to at least give some physicality up there.

We still don't look like ever scoring a goal from open play though... best we can hope for is 0-0 I think.

It's seems like a long time since we scored a goal from open play lol. Maybe vs Watford?

They’ll have heard the Arsenal score, let’s see their bottle

De Gea used to save those. Also Shaw should have done better, much better.

We are pure *****, just letting them run all over us after the first 15 minutes once again. Look how attacking their lineup is now and we can't execute any kind of counter even.

JELLY BABIES.

Wut in tarnation is happening to De Gea? That is Lorius Karius level **** right there.

We are pure *****, just letting them run all over us after the first 15 minutes once again. Look how attacking their lineup is now and we can't execute any kind of counter even.

JELLY BABIES.

Did you miss the bit where the team isn't physically fit enough cope with their energy. We blew ourselves out in the first 35 minutes

Did you miss the bit where the team isn't physically fit enough cope with their energy. We blew ourselves out in the first 35 minutes

Maybe because every game we're chasing the ****** ball... it's what City do to every team. You're going to be huffing and puffing with this approach no matter how fit you are really.

Maybe because every game we're chasing the ****** ball... it's what City do to every team. You're going to be huffing and puffing with this approach no matter how fit you are really.

Yeah,, which leaves us ****** to counter because we're not fit enough.

It's no surprise we're losing. Though annoying at often its ******* stupid mistakes

Game like this we always play the "Floyd Mayweather" plan... drag them into the deep water, and sucker punch when we are fitter.

Frustrating again. Played fairly well. Can’t do anything about Dea Gea howler. City should have 2 men off. And Lingard missing an open goal. Frustrating!!!

Back