The Manchester United Thread

DDG
Dalot-Lindelof-Koulibaly-Shaw

?-?-Pogba

Sancho-Rashford-Martial

looks tasty to me. Especially once Ole and the coaches have sorted out the conditioning/Fitness levels. Just CM worries me atm.

[FONT=&quot]
From BBC Radio (reddit) -
Stone: Fletcher has held talks with Man Utd about a role. Man Utd want someone who has knowledge of the club, who can fill in the gaps of the overall structure. Idea is to fill in the gaps between Woodward, Matt Judge who does contract negotiations, etc. Want him to coordinate between.

As of yet no offer from Man Utd for Darren Fletcher. He would consider it, but no offer as of yet.

Fletcher could be held with recruitment, talking to potential signings. But more likely a committee approach.

[/FONT]

You just confirmed what we all knew lol thanks. Which fan wouldn’t be happy with signings that would significantly improve there team in areas they lack with. And improve with genuine quality. **** me your a misserable so so!!!

I've outright removed him. Everyone has different opinions, but he actually shifts position each time just to have a deconstructive moan. Tired of the same **** every week

Don’t know if it’s just me but Zz use to be a good poster and usual fairly balanced despite being a bit of a doom munger. But since this season he’s gone right off! Shame!

Anyways Tuanzebe having another decent game for Villa. Could of done better for WBA goal.

It ain't really doom mongering anymore if richest club in the world can't even make top 4 consistently for more than half a decade. It's doom itself.

Anyway, you lot will be lucky to get your 5th priority targets this summer with Bayern and Madrid both going on massive shopping spree and United no longer being anywhere near the most attractive destination in PL.

Barça and Bayern doing some impressive work so far. The catalan have signed De Ligt, De Boer and probably Griezmann before the season ended. The german, Lucas Hernández, Pavard and Havertz. That's the kind of recruitment we should aim.

As for us, i hope we don't sell Pogba and Lukaku, since there's absolutely no point in weakening a already mediocre squad.

We should pay attention to players being shipped out by Barça (Umtiti, Rakitic and Coutinho), Real Madrid (Ceballos, Alonso, maybe Isco, Varane and Bale) and Juve (Alex Sandro, Dybala and Cancelo).

A perfect summer, in order of preference, if i dare to dream:

CB: Varane, Koulibaly, Umtiti, Maguire.
LF: Alex Sandro, Alex Telles (it's not in the board plans, but should one of them be available, why not? Massive improvement).
RB: Cancelo, Trippier, Meunier, AWB.
CM (two): Ndombélé, Bruno Fernandes, Rakitic, Tielemans, Rice, Rabiot.
RW: Sancho, Ziyech, Neres, Chiesa, Lozano, Pepe.
10: Dybala, James Rodriguez, João Félix (also a false nine), Maddison (he's a LW and CM too)
CF (only if we sell Lukaku, which we shouldn't): Luka Jovic, please.

Most of this players have been linked (Alex Telles, Maddison, Rodriguez, Neres, Chiesa and Luka Jovic have not). I know i shouldn't believe in rumours. I knoe this isn't up to me. It is not meant to be taken seriously.

Barça and Bayern doing some impressive work so far. The catalan have signed De Ligt, De Boer and probably Griezmann before the season ended. The german, Lucas Hernández, Pavard and Havertz. That's the kind of recruitment we should aim.

As for us, i hope we don't sell Pogba and Lukaku, since there's absolutely no point in weakening a already mediocre squad.

We should pay attention to players being shipped out by Barça (Umtiti, Rakitic and Coutinho), Real Madrid (Ceballos, Alonso, maybe Isco, Varane and Bale) and Juve (Alex Sandro, Dybala and Cancelo).

LF: Alex Sandro, Alex Telles (it's not in the board plans, but should one of them be available, why not? Massive improvement).
10: Dybala, James Rodriguez, João Félix (also a false nine), Maddison (he's a LW and CM too)

Most of this players have been linked (Alex Telles, Maddison, Rodriguez, Neres, Chiesa and Luka Jovic have not). I know i shouldn't believe in rumours. I knoe this isn't up to me. It is not meant to be taken seriously.

Lol. This isn't football manager.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

De Ligt and Havertz haven’t been signed by anyone as far as I know!

Why should we be looking out for big name players big clubs don’t want anymore. That’s the last thing we need! Rakitic best years behind him Umtiti and Bale are crocks. Coutinho has been worse than dogshit. Isco, Varane not even for sale and Ceballos wouldn’t be an upgrade on any CM we have. Yeah defo to much FM going on here even for my liking:P

✔Fabrizio Ramano

Happy to give MUFC fans all the news soon... trust me. I don’t like to say “bid for Koulibaly!” and it’s not true, at the moment... wait because you’ll have good news soon
1f44d-1f3fb.png

Those 2 and a CM most likey2 and I would be very happy going forward into next season! Will see what comes I guess.

Yeah, no. I still want a RB. Make it five signings, and yes, that would be the best summer we have had, ever. But both Sancho and Koulibaly seem like a pipe-dream, especially at their reported cost and no CL. But if we can pull it off, all the power to them. Seem to be on the right path though, in terms of positions of players linked - CB, CMx2, RB and RW.

Also, re: Koulibaly, zZ himself was the one raving about him, and how he was the best defender at present outside of VVD in terms of leading and organising a defence. Two games shouldn't have changed that opinion.

That said, I'm hoping his ban is temporary, Mike? We have few enough active members, as it is, and zZ, when not in panic mode, makes sense and is a pretty good poster.

There’s a reason de Ligt isn’t a Barcelona player right now.

They aren’t the only club heavily involved.
Seen Liverpool heavily rumoured with him in the past few days. Although, with Gomez also in your ranks, not sure why you would want to be in for him. All three of VVD, de Ligt and Gomez would want to start. Wouldn't it be more of a problem? I know Gomez can also play RB, but you already have TAA there.

Seen Liverpool heavily rumoured with him in the past few days. Although, with Gomez also in your ranks, not sure why you would want to be in for him. All three of VVD, de Ligt and Gomez would want to start. Wouldn't it be more of a problem? I know Gomez can also play RB, but you already have TAA there.

Add Matip into that mix who’s playing to an exceptionally high level right now. But regardless, any player that wanted a guaranteed starting place wouldn’t be here/ looked at to start with whatever the position/ perceived quality of player. ALL about the team.

Add Matip into that mix who’s playing to an exceptionally high level right now. But regardless, any player that wanted a guaranteed starting place wouldn’t be here/ looked at to start with whatever the position/ perceived quality of player. ALL about the team.

Which makes it even more unlikely that de Ligt may move to PL (either ways, only Liverpool and United have been in for him). I dunno, thought Barca would be the most obvious destination for him.

Which makes it even more unlikely that de Ligt may move to PL (either ways, only Liverpool and United have been in for him). I dunno, thought Barca would be the most obvious destination for him.

FWIW, I heard from a good source Saturday the only reason he's not a Barcelona player right now is L'pool have also agreed a fee and are talking.

Still expecting him to be a Barcelona player. But to say he's all but a Barcelona player right now is far off the mark apparently.

See how much he wants to play with van Dijk or his bezzie de Jong.

Back