The Manchester United Thread

Really curious how this all plays out in what is only days left now because unless we're pulling a rabbit out of the hat... literally nothing is close. Maguire, nada (missed training just cos of the *****). Savic, Lazio president says today will only leave if a monumental bid..... nada. Longstaff..... Bruce and Ashley say he stays,

The only one that is slightly up in the air at the moment is Fernandes, it has gone a bit cold which may or may not be a good thing, however the only reliable journalists in relation to United have the same stance that this one doesn't happen unless Pogba goes. Which is baffling to me but there we go.

If we're relying on deals once Lukaku goes through then we'll probably run out of time and sign no one. As that one is going to the wire as well.
Dont believe anything anyone says regarding there own players it’s only price hiking most the time to get more money! Just wait and see ;)

I reckon we will atleast complete two transfers - Maguire and a CM. Maybe one more if Lukaku leaves (I hope it will be Dybala, but Dembele links have been present since the start of the window)

Also, apparently, Maguire is now pushing for a transfer, which could help get him on the line. Either way, could be a deadline day transfer//

I reckon we will atleast complete two transfers - Maguire and a CM. Maybe one more if Lukaku leaves (I hope it will be Dybala, but Dembele links have been present since the start of the window)

Also, apparently, Maguire is now pushing for a transfer, which could help get him on the line. Either way, could be a deadline day transfer//
Yeah and his agent liking all sorts of Utd related posts on various platforms. Even retweeted one of a deal been complete this week on his private account and posted a pic of himself at Carrington yesterday.

DDG

AWB-Lindeløf-Maguire-Shaw

Longstaff
Fernades-Pogba

Dybala-Rashford-Martial

Or push Longstaff next to Pogba then have Fernandes at AM. Ed make it happen :P

DDG

Longstaff
Fernades-Pogba

Dybala-Rashford-Martial

Don't think we will manage to get Dybala. But either ways, depth is looking decent after that first team. Romero, Young, Smalling, Jones, Fosu-Mensah, McTominey, Pereira, Fred, James, Lingard, Mata. And Greenwood, Chong and Gomes as our youth cover.

Also, honestly, I believe we only will get one midfielder over the line - either Fernandes or Longstaff.

DDG

Longstaff
Fernades-Pogba

Dybala-Rashford-Martial

Cmon, it is 5 new players straight to starting 11. Four of them not trained with first team or not even done deals.

Wonder if with Higuain and Kean leaving Juve they are actually interested in Lukaku. Amoyal said in his latest podcast he’s definitely an option for them.

I think we'll get two more in: Maguire and Savic. I think Dybala won't want to leave yet. And as a result Lukaku will stay. I think Lukaku to Inter is probably not gonna happen and it's all about Lukaku to Juventus. Would like to be wrong about Dybala.

I think we'll get two more in: Maguire and Savic. I think Dybala won't want to leave yet. And as a result Lukaku will stay. I think Lukaku to Inter is probably not gonna happen and it's all about Lukaku to Juventus. Would like to be wrong about Dybala.
Most likely right about Lukaku but still hope he leaves. Would be delighted with Maguire and Savic for the rest of the window.

Even without Dybala, if we manage to get in Savic and Maguire, it's still our best summer in a long, long time. With Dybala, our attack just becomes more ravishing to see. Somehow though, I see Fernandes to be closer than Savic. Would be happy with either, honestly.

Even without Dybala, if we manage to get in Savic and Maguire, it's still our best summer in a long, long time. With Dybala, our attack just becomes more ravishing to see. Somehow though, I see Fernandes to be closer than Savic. Would be happy with either, honestly.
Hold the phone right this last minute Di Marzio, Ramano, Amoyal, Bouhafsi all just tweeted Fernandes 1 step away deal close. Also say the same RE Maguire :)

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/manchester-united-bruno-fernandes-e-ad-un-passo

Also saying we will hear something in 2/3 days on Dybala. Ed staying back paying off :)

Different players but would definitely take Fernandes over Savic now, just really feel like his leadership will really help in this side. It's more important than people think.

Starting 11-

DDG

AWB-Jones-Lindeløf-Shaw

Matic-Mctominey

James-Lingard-Martial

Rashford

Will be a complete change around 60/70 min mark.

Oh my :)

Paulo Dybala’s agent is now in England to start talks about personal terms with Manchester United. Juventus are waiting to understand the final decision of Dybala about his future; Man United will try to push quick.
1f534.png
#MUFC #ManUnited #Juventus #transfers

From Amoyal:
The agent of @PauDybala_JR is in England to deal with it @ManUtd : if you find the economic agreement, go ahead with the exchange with #Lukaku @juventusfc #calciomercato
@SkySport

Too many agents have been in England to talk terms, according to rumours. I'll believe it when it happens. Seriously doubt it, but if it goes through, oh my!

Too many agents have been in England to talk terms, according to rumours. I'll believe it when it happens. Seriously doubt it, but if it goes through, oh my!
Kristof Terrer Belgium journo tweeted not long ago that Juve are now serious for Lukaku.

**** me was having a right bubble with my line up earlier ;)

Amoyal saying if personal terms are agreed. The green light from Juve has already been given and will happen rapidly.

Last edited:
Back