The Manchester United Thread

Matic has looked worse then ever this pre-season, think he may be finished.

any 1 know who the 2 guys that are talking on mutv at halftime?
Ones and ex player Bojan Djordic and the other is an MUTV presenter.

Oh and Matic is ****! Been impressed with Mctominey again today. Also AWB what a beast. Loving the new hard working/pressing Martial. James is gonna be a **** of an asset!

Last edited:
Ones and ex player Bojan Djordic and the other is an MUTV presenter.

Oh and Matic is ****! Been impressed with Mctominey again today. Also AWB what a beast. Loving the new hard working/pressing Martial. James is gonna be a **** of an asset!
thanks

I’m one of the very few on here who has always been reluctant to sell Lukaku, and thought Icardi/Lukaku swap talks were nonsensical. However, Dybala for Lukaku is something I can definitely get on board on. There are few fluid, false 9s out there operating at a world class level - I’d say only 3; Griezmann, Firmino & himself - so it would be a **** of an acquisition given how Ole wants to play (an interchangeable, fluid front 3/4). Make it happen.

Disappointing that Gomes has been overlooked again, the one game he played last time out he looked better than Lingard.

I don't even know why we've totally overlooked Gomes in two games this pre-season, he has looked great when he has played.

Great interview from Mata afterwards. Just emphasising the absolute difference between last pre season and this in every single aspect. Buzzing for the new season!

We really need some signings though, just lack something in the final third and the defence will wobble when truly tested. Matic is the biggest concern though, if he starts against Chelsea then something is clearly wrong.

We really need some signings though, just lack something in the final third and the defence will wobble when truly tested. Matic is the biggest concern though, if he starts against Chelsea then something is clearly wrong.
Ed has it all under control ;)

Ole saying to Norwegian TV I can’t speak about Dybala he is another teams player but we are definitely working on a few things and a few fresh faces.

There's no point worrying about every single moment. At this point it's either on or its not. And we'll know in 8 days.

The best thing about Dybala is how good his chemistry was with Pogba back from Juve days..... IF we pull this off it would be great.

i really hope we do get dybala over the line and the price for maguire we should walk away a couple of 2nd options i can think of is rugani skirinar tah dias

The best thing about Dybala is how good his chemistry was with Pogba back from Juve days..... IF we pull this off it would be great.

That would go a long way to keeping Pogba at OT and I suspect, we would see a 'better' Pogba next season. My only concern is Dybala's ability to settle in to to the Premier League. I suspect it could be Christmas before we start seeing the best of him.

Back