The Manchester United Thread

We haven't executed the plan though, until they're here and playing for us then fans have a right to complain if you ask me.

Sure we've got a good RB, but going into this summer everyone wanted and knew we needed at least CB, RB, CM (possibly 2 ) and a RW to be close to challenging again.

There are two sides of the coin here, a lot of it rests on the next 8 days though.
Mate please just give it a rest until the window is over. Then you can cry all you want about who we have/haven't signed, and sold/kept. It's the same **** in circles every other day.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Mate please just give it a rest until the window is over. Then you can cry all you want about who we have/haven't signed, and sold/kept. It's the same **** in circles every other day.

This.

I was only replying to TOD's post about why United fans on other sites were moaning.

In dear lol. 1-0 VLR absolute howler from U21 England international keeper Ramsey. Weak long shot didn’t get in position early enough bounces of her elbow into the side netting after 5 mins.

Quite a lot of players missing due to injuries or being at the final stages of the WC. 2 new signings on show. The other 3 are not featuring.

Casey Stoney And Utd players fuming. 2-0 but a blatant foul on Kirsty Smith that gave them an easy shot on goal. 10 mins.

Last edited:
Done deal. Monaco confirm that Utd have paid 10m euros for 16 yr old Mejbri

H. Mejbri va signer à Manchester United. L’AS Monaco doit récupérer 10 millions € dans l’opération. Rochild Dzabana, l’agent du joueur et Nadia Zrari, son avocate, sont attendus à Manchester dans les prochaines heures pour conclure les derniers détails du transfert #RMCSport

Done deal. Monaco confirm that Utd have paid 10m euros for 16 yr old Mejbri

H. Mejbri va signer à Manchester United. L’AS Monaco doit récupérer 10 millions € dans l’opération. Rochild Dzabana, l’agent du joueur et Nadia Zrari, son avocate, sont attendus à Manchester dans les prochaines heures pour conclure les derniers détails du transfert #RMCSport

Meant to be the lad who is more highly rated than even Pogba at that age? Quite the coup if true.

Meant to be the lad who is more highly rated than even Pogba at that age? Quite the coup if true.
Yep that’s the one. We have been after him for 2yr nearly. Great signing!

In in other news Paratici Juve DOF has just landed in England also after encouraging talks between Utd and Dybala agent. Reported by Di Marzio and all.

2-1 Sigsworth pulls one back on the 25 min mark.

2-1 HT. All Utd since we pulled one back. Looking very very rusty though.

3-1 VLR. 64 mins.

4-1 74 mins gone. We look out on our feet!

Last edited:
We haven't executed the plan though, until they're here and playing for us then fans have a right to complain if you ask me.

Sure we've got a good RB, but going into this summer everyone wanted and knew we needed at least CB, RB, CM (possibly 2 ) and a RW to be close to challenging again.

There are two sides of the coin here, a lot of it rests on the next 8 days though.
The fans know what the club needs but so do other clubs so naturally they will bump up prices etc, in this day and age of immediate access to information it is hardly surprising. However, by refusing to be held to ransom the club is showing they know others are taking the ****, maybe they have learnt something from the Sanchez deal after all. Not that it helps in the short term of course.

But you're doing the same thing. And have done since the window started. Its boring now

But same is with TOD. It is just the different side of story, one speculates of positive other negative mentality.
It can get boring also if people creating starting 11 wihtout any assurence of players bought with several new players coming in like one week.

I agree that backing up with some analytic view or coversation is better. No point smashing out bullocks and trying to wind up people.

But same is with TOD. It is just the different side of story, one speculates of positive other negative mentality.
It can get boring also if people creating starting 11 wihtout any assurence of players bought with several new players coming in like one week.

I agree that backing up with some analytic view or coversation is better. No point smashing out bullocks and trying to wind up people.

It's not about positive or negative. It's hearing literally the same point made every **** day when nothing has had the chance to change. Right now, no needs to make any definitive statements about the window until it closes. It's a waste of time. There's no conversation to be had until we have concrete news one way or another

Dybala for Lukaku although on paper as a deal looks good but it still seems like a typical scattergun approach big name Woodward signing. A player that struggles with physicality even in Seria A and is known to blow hot and cold should be avoided imo. A RW is a more pressing need instead of an inconsistent high profile signing.

Dybala for Lukaku although on paper as a deal looks good but it still seems like a typical scattergun approach big name Woodward signing. A player that struggles with physicality even in Seria A and is known to blow hot and cold should be avoided imo. A RW is a more pressing need instead of an inconsistent high profile signing.

Dybala is a far more adaptable player though, We want Rashford playing more centrally and thats the only space Lukaku can occupy. We aren't playing a 2 striker formation and the days where we accomodate other strikers by playing Rashford out wide is coming to a close.

Dybala gives OGS the versatility that Lukaku doesn't. Also Lukaku looks like he wants to leave, regardless of your concerns Dybala is a better option going forward.

Dybala is a far more adaptable player though, We want Rashford playing more centrally and thats the only space Lukaku can occupy. We aren't playing a 2 striker formation and the days where we accomodate other strikers by playing Rashford out wide is coming to a close.

Dybala gives OGS the versatility that Lukaku doesn't. Also Lukaku looks like he wants to leave, regardless of your concerns Dybala is a better option going forward.
Oh dont get me wrong i'd prefer Dybala over Lukaku but it just seems like a typical Woodward signing for a high profile player who struggles with consistency. Dybala seems like di maria 2.0 as I think he will struggle with the physicality of the PL.

Oh dont get me wrong i'd prefer Dybala over Lukaku but it just seems like a typical Woodward signing for a high profile player who struggles with consistency. Dybala seems like di maria 2.0 as I think he will struggle with the physicality of the PL.
Di Maria problem wasn’t the physicality his problem was falling out with LVG and Not suiting LVG style at all.

Also, this is dependent on whether or not we actually manage to complete Dybala's transfer. Which is a big IF anyway, despite reports and everything. On the face of it, it seems too good to be true. I certainly hope we complete the transfer, though.

But you have to wonder if this will have a cascading effect on other transfers. I believe we still will complete Maguire, but Fernandes maybe at doubt. Especially if Ole persists with his 4-2-3-1, I reckon Fernandes would have been signed to play in the hole, which now would be taken by Dybala. That makes someone like Milinkovic-Savic a more plausible transfer, him being closer to a B2B midfielder. With a 4-3-3, I can still see an attempt for Fernandes, but a Pogba-Fernandes pivot would be disastrous in a 2 man midfield.

Also, this is dependent on whether or not we actually manage to complete Dybala's transfer. Which is a big IF anyway, despite reports and everything. On the face of it, it seems too good to be true. I certainly hope we complete the transfer, though.

But you have to wonder if this will have a cascading effect on other transfers. I believe we still will complete Maguire, but Fernandes maybe at doubt. Especially if Ole persists with his 4-2-3-1, I reckon Fernandes would have been signed to play in the hole, which now would be taken by Dybala. That makes someone like Milinkovic-Savic a more plausible transfer, him being closer to a B2B midfielder. With a 4-3-3, I can still see an attempt for Fernandes, but a Pogba-Fernandes pivot would be disastrous in a 2 man midfield.
Di Marzio saying SMS is now cold this morning. Amoyal did say that Fernandes is completely independent of Dybala and still agreed. Which makes sense as he is more than capable of playing CM as well as AM. Also Ramano and The Times reporting that Maguire has now told he wants the move to Old Trafford and to not hold the move.

Last edited:
Di Maria problem wasn’t the physicality his problem was falling out with LVG and Not suiting LVG style at all.

Di Maria's problem was that he didn't even want to be here in the first place, that's why there are some people that are sceptical about Dybala. Personally I'm very happy with this deal IF it happens though, of course like with any signings there is a risk it won't work out.

Back