The Manchester United Thread

Gomes will be a special player. Its amazing to watch him running at defenders.

Decent performance again. Better in the second half. Good goals scored. No need to talk about M ;) got some fantastic young talent to be excited about. Could see the patterns again and press at times. Happy days now onto Chelsea :)

Solskjær: "I have absolutely no doubt, Paul Pogba will be at Manchester United after this summer". And we are working on a few things”.
1f534.png
#MUFC #ManUnited #transfers

...and he also confirmed Harry Maguire is a done deal and will be fit to face Chelsea due to playing pre season games already
2714.png
1f534.png
#MUFC

Thats amazing. Players like that are rare. Of current players, only Dembele and Pedro comes to mind.

I asked him this: " I think left?!" "But honestly it doesn't matter to me!"

Thats the biggest thing that annoys me about professional footballers. They should be able to use both feet. Or at least use their "weaker" foot to a reasonable standard and do basics. ****** me off when strikers take a touch on an easy chance because they need to get it onto their stronger foot. Or stab at a ball with their stronger foot and miss instead of letting it run across their body and side foot in with the weaker foot. Basic ****. Thats why Greenwood scores so much. He can hit a ball first time with both feet and take a chance. None of this getting it onto his best foot **** then the chance has gone.

Same thing applies for defenders. Trying to clear with their stronger foot even though it means twisting themselves unnaturally to make a connection. They should be able to swing their "weaker" foot at a ball and smash it clear or just simply side foot it out for a throw. Absolutely no excuse at all being a premiership player on X thousands a week and cant do basic **** with your other foot.

Well hopefully tonight will know for sure on Fernandes or at least early tomorrow morning if Amoyal is pretty sure is happening

They are all just repeating the Portuguese press so Im gonna wait till the window closes or something official is announced now. He's signed like 4 times already.

They are all just repeating the Portuguese press so Im gonna wait till the window closes or something official is announced now. He's signed like 4 times already.
He's also turned Spurs down 3 times, signed for them twice and is now wanted by Real Madrid. The press love making things up. Classic case of wanting to sell papers so making up gossip.

Last edited:

So slightly strange question, but is Lukaku all of his 6'3, the guy looks like he almost belongs on an NBA court so I imagine chatting with him means looking towards the sky at a mountain

So slightly strange question, but is Lukaku all of his 6'3, the guy looks like he almost belongs on an NBA court so I imagine chatting with him means looking towards the sky at a mountain

He is indeed. Also not even the tallest. Smalling Matic and Lindelof are absolute units. It's actually quite a tall team overall

16 year old Hannibal Mejbri had an exchange with Solskjær during his medical visits at Carrington. He told him to 'work hard to get to where the club want to see him'. Mejbri also met Martial and Pogba, who encouraged him to join them soon in the first team #mulive

If the Dybala deal falls through, i'd try something like Alex Sandro or Bernardeschi + Mandzukic. Hard to pull off, tho.

Back