The Manchester United Thread

think we are crying out for a player like eriksen but we all know how levy operates so will wil prob still want 100 mill from us then sell him at end of august for half that.Really hope ed/ole can pull it off if the interest is concrete and not yet another piece of bs
Tbh even with a year left on his contract Eriksen is easily still close to worth 100m in today’s market. Was sceptical but now with Mitten, Crafton and especially Ducker reporting it I’m bit more convinced plus we was after him a yr ago. Let’s see.

Tbh even with a year left on his contract Eriksen is easily still close to worth 100m in today’s market. Was sceptical but now with Mitten, Crafton and especially Ducker reporting it I’m bit more convinced plus we was after him a yr ago. Let’s see.

oh yeah i agree hes definitely worth it but we shouldnt be paying that considering his contract will be up next summer but if it meant it was the only way to get him then just pay it as he is quality

'IF' being the operative word.

Levy's far more likely to risk taking a hefty loss on him not extending and walking in a year than sell to a direct rival for the top 4 spot Tottenham now consistently need.

Levy's far more likely to risk taking a hefty loss on him not extending and walking in a year than sell to a direct rival for the top 4 spot Tottenham now consistently need.
Except it also hinges Fernandes' move as well. His hand even to us is not as strong as it used to be. Nothing stopping him walking to us for free next season too tbh. The fact that this hasn't yet been dismissed completely out of hand shows he's considering. Which is rarely the case between the two clubs, and for good reason

Fernandes to Tottenham? I'll lay every last penny I have there's nothing in that outside of putting pressure on Betis.

Fernandes to Tottenham? I'll lay every last penny I have there's nothing in that outside of putting pressure on Betis.

Initially it was, but now it seems they really do want one or the other, because Betis haven't been moving (which is quite funny tbh, a fake move becoming a real possibility) Either way both would cost north of 60m, and Spurs could really do with letting Eriksen go before doing it. It's not completely killing a deal for Spurs, but not selling Eriksen is hurting them still

thats exactly why i think it will be so difficult at this late stage.Honestly cant see levy sanctioning it but hope im wrong

Give them what they want for Eriksen, fantastic player and always seems like he puts the team first. Work-rate is always spot on as well.

The difference Eriksen would make to us, rather than without, jeez I got goose bumps just thinking about this.

Won't happen though, not sure why he'd leave Spurs for us now either.

Maybe, still can't see it. He's going to leave now when he only has a year left anyway and sacrifice his CL football.

I think he might be open to the move, but the main thing isn't even him its Levy.

Maybe, still can't see it. He's going to leave now when he only has a year left anyway and sacrifice his CL football.
He thinks Spurs have hit a peak they can't climb. They weren't interested in United last season, they apparently are now. Which is odd if its about money because they are far less likely to get what they want. And if he's remotely not interested United will can the deal like they did with Dybala

Also he's fallen away for Spurs and is likely to be benched should they sign Lo Celso or Fernandes.

Levy is the obstacle here, not Eriksen. But even this his hand isn't as strong as it used to be. They do need some of the funds for their last targets. Madrid will close on van der Beek. He's not going to get best value once the window closes for England either. And worst case, Eriksen will walk for free.

More open than I would have given a month ago, and certainly a year ago

The latest is that if Spurs get Coutinho on loan from Barca, they will allow Eriksen to join us..... whether it's true I don't know but it does make some sense.

I refuse to think it will happen but it is literally my dream transfer, I love Eriksen as a player. He's literally brilliant, look at his statistics last 5 or so seasons. Work-rate and distance he covers as well..... I'm dreaming right now.

No moaning from me for the entire season... if this happens. :)

The latest is that if Spurs get Coutinho on loan from Barca, they will allow Eriksen to join us..... whether it's true I don't know but it does make some sense.

I refuse to think it will happen but it is literally my dream transfer, I love Eriksen as a player. He's literally brilliant, look at his statistics last 5 or so seasons. Work-rate and distance he covers as well..... I'm dreaming right now.

No moaning from me for the entire season... if this happens. :)

He's the player we've all wanted. But for a long time was never an option. By no means an easy transfer. but what a transfer. It's the hope that kills you...

So we could end up with Eriksen, but now apparently Dybala has realised he's ****** at Juventus and does want United. And there's some vicious rumours about Lorente on a free (hard pass please)

I'm out. Can't handle this window. Preferred it when we knew we were doing no business. Too much excitement nd drama

Yeah, it's mental. And apparently Spurs have resumed conversation also. Honestly, I don't care. Get either of Dybala or Eriksen. Prefer Dybala, but I'll be happy with Eriksen too. OR Fernandes. Jeez. What will be disappointing is if we don't get anyone. I'll honestly be ******. We need atleast one CM.

Rotherham 0- 2 Manchester United u21 EFL Cup

26bd.png
Ethan Laird (Brandon Williams)
26bd.png
Largie Ramazani (James Garner)#MUFC

Kovar 8
Laird 8
O'Connor 6
Bernard 6
Williams 8
Garner 8
Levitt 7
Gomes 9
Ramazani 7
Mellor 7
Chong 6

Wow that’s great!

2728.png
The new home for women's football
2728.png

Bringing you every @BarclaysFAWSL game live... for free.

1. LIVE MATCHES
Access all 132 Barclays FA Women's Super League matches live and selected FA Women’s Championship games.

2. FREE
Its free to view, just register and watch from the 2nd of September.

3. LIONESSES
Watch match highlights, features and archive from the England Lionesses.

4. HIGHLIGHTS, FEATURES, ARCHIVE
Watch highlights, goals, features and archive matches from domestic and international women’s football.

Back