The Manchester United Thread

So your telling me that isn’t a good squad that lacks a bit of extra quality. Add Maddison, Soumare, Sancho, Jimenez to that and I personally think we need a new LB. Get those 4 now and in the Summer and that’s as good as anything in the league bar the top 2.

OH FFS!!!
TOD!!! Just stop for jaysus sake.
Scouse is going to tear you up.

I personally think we'll still play like **** even if we sign those players TOD suggested (it ain't FIFA mate) with OGS on. He literally has no plan B.

No surprise Jones injured lol. Honestly has to be in with a shout for one of the worst CBs we have had in the prem era. Come to think of it at the club at all!
This can happen if your player plays 90min against one of the highest technical and intensive team out there. And he has played under 300min before the game total and god knows when was the last game. Your midfield was bleeding passes out and city players just overloaded from midfield. Even VVD could not manage to hold his own like this. All the time defenders are to blame but have to watch more build up to the goal, if your defenders are overloaded so easily, passes passing everywhere from mid, there is so much you can do...

I agree that Jones is not quality for top teams, but at least he ******* tries and thats why he was in these situation cleaning up other messes. You can see clearly that Jones was better than Lindelof(played 2k+min this season) but who gets targeted first, ofcourse it is Jones. It is sad and I cant blame him not wanting testimonial game as he has been mentally crushed to the ground.

1578458654217.png

Yes. It's an absolute ***** squad. Dalot and especially laird haven't played enough to even be considered in the squad. Young is ****. Lindelof is ****. Bailly is **** and always injured. Maguire would be on the bench at a top European club but we ***** 80m on him. Jones isn't even a footballer. Only Tuanzebe who I have any confidence in.

Pogba can **** off. As can matic and Pereira (neither are good enough). TFM will be the next lingard (still banging on about potential at 27). I like garner.

Lingard can **** off. Martial isn't consistent enough. Like still having nani. James has been good but should not be starting games for Manchester United at this point with the expectation on him coz there is literally nobody else to do anything. Greenwood is for the future and if we had a squad anywhere near what we should have he'd be on loan and should be on loan. Same for chong and gomes. Should be getting a good loan and playing every week with men. Not propping up a **** squad.

And if you think those players are going to leave their current teams as they are and join this shower or **** your in cloud cuckooland. It's not football manager.
Great post ????‍♂️

This can happen if your player plays 90min against one of the highest technical and intensive team out there. And he has played under 300min before the game total and god knows when was the last game. Your midfield was bleeding passes out and city players just overloaded from midfield. Even VVD could not manage to hold his own like this. All the time defenders are to blame but have to watch more build up to the goal, if your defenders are overloaded so easily, passes passing everywhere from mid, there is so much you can do...

I agree that Jones is not quality for top teams, but at least he ******* tries and thats why he was in these situation cleaning up other messes. You can see clearly that Jones was better than Lindelof(played 2k+min this season) but who gets targeted first, ofcourse it is Jones. It is sad and I cant blame him not wanting testimonial game as he has been mentally crushed to the ground.

View attachment 436141
Jones is a ****** liability and is definitely not better than Lindelof. He was directly to blame for 2 gls yesterday.

Jones is a ****** liability and is definitely not better than Lindelof. He was directly to blame for 2 gls yesterday.
Uhh dont know where to start if you blame 2 goals on Jones....
But I will get back on this more depth later. Have 2 exams in two days. Adult life + work + uny is not fun thing...

Uhh dont know where to start if you blame 2 goals on Jones....
But I will get back on this more depth later. Have 2 exams in two days. Adult life + work + uny is not fun thing...
good luck mate! Lindelof was to blame for one last night also but he’s been better than Jones.

Going to throw a wide ball into the argument here but does anyone remember this suggestion way back at the start of all the problems https://www.manchestereveningnews.c.../phil-jones-defender-midfielder-check-6297221 I wonder what his stats would be like if he had been developed as a DM rather than CD...
That’s one of the things that’s gone against him playing RB, CB, DM/CM in the jeyvyears of his development. But the worse thing is his football IQ he just can’t seem to help himself going into any challenge not being reckless and ultimately injuring himself. Not to mention he’s terrible one on one

Are we at least all in agreement that this season is absolutely done and dusted unless we make a signing that we desperately need?

God not Eriksen he’s been wank and it’s well known he wants out of England even his wife has been chirping up about a change. Would be ADM all over again and another player hard to get rid of on ridiculous fees.

Are we at least all in agreement that this season is absolutely done and dusted unless we make a signing that we desperately need?
We defo need signings at least 2! We also need everyone back fit so we can choose from a full quota. Don’t mind Young leaving tbh he’s out of contract and we have plenty of FB cover

Really want Soumare in Jan for DM. Watched him a few times and been watching loads of his match highlights. Would be our own Kante/Ndidi. Just hope reports in France are true

Priority should be midfield. Biggest hole you have and wihtout controlling that area it does not matter how many other areas you strengthen.

The priority should be a proper coach/ manager and putting a proper structure in place right through the football club to aid him with everyone accountable working off the same page..

Whilst they continue with a Norwegian PE teacher, so out of his depth he makes Neville look like he still has a shot at managing somewhere. And a clueless accountant who makes Edwards ‘80’s recruitment policy look stellar, NO amount of signings are getting Utd back to where they crave to be.

Whilst the foundations aren’t right, the whole house will continue to subside and collapse.

Inter Milan are ready to sign Ashley Young on a year and a half contract. The next few hours will be important to understand if #mufc will let him go for free or ask for compensation #mulive [di marzio]

Also reporting we are interested in Donny Van Der Beek