The Manchester United Thread

We're so inept, both technically and tactically. When did we start settling for such low standards?

Feel sorry for Fred playing with Matic and Periera. He’s literally been a 1 man CM since McTominay got injured and now he looks dead on his feet

Shame Matic legs have gone because he still has good quality. But it’s like playing with a cardboard cutout.

With everyone fit we have a good squad. Shame we are plagued FC for god knows how many years. Desperately need a few quality players!!

Feel sorry for Fred playing with Matic and Periera. He’s literally been a 1 man CM since McTominay got injured and now he looks dead on his feet

Ur midfield was totally different when Matic was subbed in. Not the needed quality but it was in shambles first half.
Edit. Put you could say that game was basically over and City did not push so hard... But there was still improvement with Matic.

Ur midfield was totally different when Matic was subbed in. Not the needed quality but it was in shambles first half.
Edit. Put you could say that game was basically over and City did not push so hard... But there was still improvement with Matic.
Like I said he still has his qualities as a DM. But he’s just so easy to play around

No surprise Jones injured lol. Honestly has to be in with a shout for one of the worst CBs we have had in the prem era. Come to think of it at the club at all!

Ole is that you? ?

GK- DDG, Romero, Henderson

FBs- AWB, Shaw, Dalot, Young, Williams, Laird

CBS- Lindelöf, Maguire, Bailly, Tuanzebe, Jones

CMs- Pogba, Fred, Mctominay, Matic, Periera, TFM, Garner

AT- Rashford, Martial, James, Greenwood, Mata, Lingard, Chong, Gomes

So your telling me that isn’t a good squad that lacks a bit of extra quality. Add Maddison, Soumare, Sancho, Jimenez to that and I personally think we need a new LB. Get those 4 now and in the Summer and that’s as good as anything in the league bar the top 2.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
Inter and Man Utd are now in advanced talks for Ashley Young. Back in business after Romelu Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez... ? #MUFC #Inter #ManUnited

So your telling me that isn’t a good squad that lacks a bit of extra quality. Add Maddison, Soumare, Sancho, Jimenez to that and I personally think we need a new LB. Get those 4 now and in the Summer and that’s as good as anything in the league bar the top 2.
are joking why would any of them come here with that clown at the wheel plz sancho will be off to pool maddison is playing in a way better team so is jimenez

Yes. It's an absolute ***** squad. Dalot and especially laird haven't played enough to even be considered in the squad. Young is ****. Lindelof is ****. Bailly is **** and always injured. Maguire would be on the bench at a top European club but we ***** 80m on him. Jones isn't even a footballer. Only Tuanzebe who I have any confidence in.

Pogba can **** off. As can matic and Pereira (neither are good enough). TFM will be the next lingard (still banging on about potential at 27). I like garner.

Lingard can **** off. Martial isn't consistent enough. Like still having nani. James has been good but should not be starting games for Manchester United at this point with the expectation on him coz there is literally nobody else to do anything. Greenwood is for the future and if we had a squad anywhere near what we should have he'd be on loan and should be on loan. Same for chong and gomes. Should be getting a good loan and playing every week with men. Not propping up a **** squad.

And if you think those players are going to leave their current teams as they are and join this shower or **** your in cloud cuckooland. It's not football manager.