The Manchester United Thread

Confirmed Starting XI: De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw, Williams; Matic, Fred, Andreas; James, Martial.

Subs: Romero, Bailly, Jones, Dalot, Mata, Lingard, Greenwood.

Don't even know where to begin

Best case scenario, we're playing with 3 at the back with Luke shaw playing on the left side. Why bench Mata, who has been in such good form of late to Pereria? Dan James has gone off the boil lately as well. We'd be lucky to get a draw with that line up.

He also did something similar last season with Dalot on the right wing if I remember right.

Dalot is actually great going forward. Luke shaw has scored like what? 1 goal his entire career? And I'm sure I can count the number of assists he's had on one had too.

Dalot is actually great going forward. Luke shaw has scored like what? 1 goal his entire career? And I'm sure I can count the number of assists he's had on one had too.
Most likely 3 at the back. I’m sure it’s something they worked on since Rashford got injured. Don’t mind the line up tbf. Can see why he’s picked it

If martial gets injured then who the **** are our strikers lol.... Greenwood and nowt else.

Playing Shaw lb and Williams lw but leving Mata (who has been our best player the last two games) and Greenwood on the bench? ******* clueless. Even when I thought it was a back 5 I thought why have Shaw as part of the central 3 with Bailly on the bench. And im not Bailly's biggest fan by any stretch. He's clearly gone for pace and defensiveness with this team and nothing else.

(secretly hoping moaning on here and looking like a **** will mean we win)

Playing Shaw lb and Williams lw but leving Mata (who has been our best player the last two games) and Greenwood on the bench? ******* clueless. Even when I thought it was a back 5 I thought why have Shaw as part of the central 3 with Bailly on the bench. And im not Bailly's biggest fan by any stretch. He's clearly gone for pace and defensiveness with this team and nothing else.

if thats all it took we would be winning everything with zz around

Why go with a LB in a back 3 when there are 2 CB (ok so Jones is one)as subs. All I can think off is he wants to ease Bailly back slowly. It was quite a serious injury lay off he had to be fair.

If we showed a bit more quality in the final 3rd we could of had 3 really good chances.

**** need to be scoring that

Anyone still think lindelof is good enough to be starting? Absolute *****. Bailly is injury prone and not much good when he's fit either and Maguire for 80million would be on the bench for any top side in Europe. We're a ******* joke

Strange half. First 15 mins did ok and James should of put Martial clean through twice.

Next 20 got absolutely destroyed and could of been 2/3 down.

Then decent again the last get having some decent chances and should of scored ourselves.

We're ****.... going forward we have had countless opportunities to capitalise and still done **** all with the ball.

Defensively a bit better, but their goal was a total calamity when it comes to this zonal marking bollox.