The Manchester United Thread

Instead of coming up with a bollocks statement tell me how im wrong. How is he worth £80m. What has he done and what impact has he made? How is he better than Smalling?

You forget Smalling had the more or less regular brain fart in him? You forget he's useless with the ball in his feet. He went to a league that's slow paced so all his deficiencies are well hidden.

Not to say he's worth 80M but he's not the problem on the pitch. He has a partner who is more or less average and literally no midfield cover in front of him

You forget Smalling had the more or less regular brain fart in him? You forget he's useless with the ball in his feet. He went to a league that's slow paced so all his deficiencies are well hidden.

Not to say he's worth 80M but he's not the problem on the pitch. He has a partner who is more or less average and literally no midfield cover in front of him
He had no problem with the ball at his feet with LVG in charge. So he's more than capable. Difference is then he had a manager that could actually coach players. Maguire looked half decent in a mediocre Leicester team, and was caught up in the England World Cup hype. Hence the inflated price. And out of being desperate we paid it like dickheads.

And maybe the excuses you make for Maguire also apply to Smalling. He's hardly had it much better the last few years.

FB_IMG_1579457649120.jpg

This just rubs salt in the wounds. Our season is basically over with or w/o Bruno Fernandes

What a shower of *****, sorry, we'v now injured another player because our club is so ****** inept. **** off.

Regarding today.... they tried... this is Man Utd though... not that means anything anymore. But the zonal marking was **** for their first goal. Just man mark ffs.

What a shower of *****, sorry, we'v now injured another player because our club is so ****** inept. **** off.

Regarding today.... they tried... this is Man Utd though... not that means anything anymore. But the zonal marking was **** for their first goal. Just man mark ffs.
Yeah can’t stand Zonal marking. Not that I care that much about England and the euros. I really hope Rashford doesn’t rush trying to get back for that.

We've got a nucleus of a team to build from, some good youngsters, but my worry is... will this all go down the ******* with these clowns in charge?

We've got a nucleus of a team to build from, some good youngsters, but my worry is... will this all go down the ******* with these clowns in charge?
Agree mate. Unpopular opinion but I don’t think Oles the biggest problem here we know it’s this up top and I charge of transfers. If it doesn’t work out for him I honestly believe he will of played a big part in any future success with the changes/ rebuild he’s doing. If there is a next manager soon I think they will be taking over a far better overall situation than Ole did.

Really really need to get a couple of players in now.

As for the game itself, we played well in patches. I can't point to a lack of effort as well but that's just it. The game didn't tell us anything we don't already know: that midfield is starved of any real quality and we've lost our main source of goals.

Besides some serious transfer window business, I think we can write this season off. W/o Rashford, I don't see how we'll score goals anything near consistently.

Can't stand the man but Souness just hit the nail on the head. People still regard Martial as a young striker. 5th season and doesnt even hit the target with that chance. As ive said for ages, good player on his day, but those days are few and far between. Second coming of Nani. Before we know it he'll be 27 and still banging on about potential like Lingard. The full squad needs a good look at themselves. I could probably count on 1 hand the amount of players I'd keep long term going forward out of that squad.