The Manchester United Thread

I never realised until the other day that Nouri was his best friend, he must have gone through so much on and off the field. So pleased to have him!

Will be done by Tuesday next week. Big news coming at the weekend. Then late next week Sancho will go into overdrive ???
Who are you expecting to be closed so quickly? The only players we have been linked to are Badiashile and Upamecano. Dunno if it'll be as straightforward.

Who are you expecting to be closed so quickly? The only players we have been linked to are Badiashile and Upamecano. Dunno if it'll be as straightforward.
Sorry just wanted to know what it felt to be itk? gotta say pretty underwhelming ??

@dimarzio
Talks have progressed between @OfficialASRoma and @manutd to reach an agreement for @ChrisSmalling @SkySportsPL @SkySportsNews

Just a matter of time. Can see another 1/2 CBS go out. Then us making a second bid to match Badiashille asking price from Monaco

Edit: See

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
Sep 1, 2020
Manchester United will receive a new bid soon from AS Roma to sell Chris Smalling on a permanent deal. Man Utd board are also currently working to sign a new CB. ? #MUFC #ManUtd

Last edited:
20m + 5m for Smalling
8m for Romero

The decks are getting cleared. Said these next 2 weeks would be hectic for Utd.

^^^^^But but BUT ..... How can that possibly be that wage demands and agents fees are the sticking point?

Romano and his equally click hungry divvy mate Fjortoft (have I told the story how I got him taken off the air way back when at Swindon?) said WEEKS back wages were sorted and the deal was imminent! (Despite the fact Dortmund used an intermediary and kept every F away from Sancho and his agent.).

Pair of F clowns. ?????

I am getting worried about no RW links at all, though. We desperately do need one, maybe even more than a CB. I'm just praying we don't wait till the last minute, and then muck with some short term deal for a Bale/Costa. That would also be against Ole's transfer policy, not to mention the fact that we just got rid of Sanchez's wages.

I am getting worried about no RW links at all, though. We desperately do need one, maybe even more than a CB. I'm just praying we don't wait till the last minute, and then muck with some short term deal for a Bale/Costa. That would also be against Ole's transfer policy, not to mention the fact that we just got rid of Sanchez's wages.
There’s no links because we know who Utds and Oles main target is.

I mean, I was worried till the Van de Beek deal just surfaced out of nowhere. I'm more relaxed now, knowing we're probably working on deals without the public media chatter.

He comes across so well, will defo be a fan favourite and I really hope it works out, I doubt any rival supporter will begrudge this lad doing well here. Playing in a shirt to honour his friend just oozes class.

Been a bit of a thing with that generation who’ve left Ajax mate. Taking the 34 shirt at their new clubs.

He must have been a really well liked guy in the changies Nouri.

Respect to them all for the gesture.