The Manchester United Thread

Tonight’s line up

Attachments

• B474CE31-9893-4084-B15F-AFB93F7F1176.jpeg
    B474CE31-9893-4084-B15F-AFB93F7F1176.jpeg
    567.1 KB · Views: 35
All kidding aside. Big game for Bailly tonight imo. Especially after that absolute howler from Linderlof. Hopefully Mengi gets a few mins.

Also think Mata and DVB will be great linking up together.

And Watford is losing 2-0 against Newport.
Yep been watching bits of it. It’s basically Watford’s 2/3rd choice that started. Garner been decent. Looked confident on the ball and getting stuck in with some good tackles and interceptions.

Yep been watching bits of it. It’s basically Watford’s 2/3rd choice that started. Garner been decent. Looked confident on the ball and getting stuck in with some good tackles and interceptions.
He's looking decent, thats right. Against Newport.
He really needs more playtime against seasoned players, this loan should be great for him.

Still no love for Dalot :/
I've been writing this pretty much since he played first couple of games for United. I just don't see anything in him. He's bang average at everything bar doing something unexpected like beating defender or passing the ball to opponents for free chances.

He might as well be. Thats how United CB's are bad.

I never got as excited watching someone at United defend as how I would with Eric Bailly that season. Dude was a mad man and the most complete CB we've had following Rio Ferdinand as well. Strong, quick and his ball playing ability is/was underrated.