The Manchester United Thread

interesting about Brighton again in midweek is if the match goes the same way, tactically it will prove Solskjaer is deficient, even with a changed lineup for both teams how the match goes. I actually rate Potter, he does get his teams playing some good football, but when you compare the players it's a bit embarrassing what he can achieve with so little.

Having said all that, this is still far better than being under Mourinho, that was a contender for game of the ****** season after just two games. :D

interesting about Brighton again in midweek is if the match goes the same way, tactically it will prove Solskjaer is deficient, even with a changed lineup for both teams how the match goes. I actually rate Potter, he does get his teams playing some good football, but when you compare the players it's a bit embarrassing what he can achieve with so little.

Interesting to see what Potter does. He’s completely changed all XI both previous rounds but now you win this round, you’re looking at just 2 games from a Wembley final and a potential European spot. Which would make him just about Brighton’s greatest ever manager haha.

I think I’d defo go strong if I were him.

Nope

Andreas Pereira is one step away from signing for Lazio on loan, with an obligation to buy for €10m next summer #mulive [il messaggero, @Sport_Witness]

Which is what they do.

Whatever the criteria is on the obligation, you can bet the house he won’t meet it.

Italian clubs are proper _____ like that.

Different story when they want to sell though.