The Manchester United Thread

VDB agent just said this on Dutch Sports channel

Donny's agent, Guido Albers: “There has been no problem at all since his move from Ajax, a deal that I negotiated on his behalf. Donny is very happy with every minute he can play in a Manchester United shirt.”

Been a proper shambles of a window tbh, Woodward won't survive this one unless he really pulls something out of the bag. I think Sancho deal is dead and we're scrapping around as per usual, no plan despite all the months during lockdown. Pathetic board.

Last edited:
Jones is injured till November, IIRC. I don't think he can move, even if he wanted to.
If he failed his medical. The decision would be down to the club/manager/fitness staff to decide if to still go through with a deal depending on the severity of it.

Been a proper shambles of a window tbh, Woodward won't survive this one unless he really pulls something out of the bag. I think Sancho deal is dead and we're scrapping around as per usual, no plan despite all the months during lockdown. Pathetic board.
hes going no where mate makes too much money for the owners

Brighton line up vs United
Starting XI: Steele, White, Dunk, Mac Allister, Gross, Jahanbakhsh, Bernardo, Burn, Veltman, Gyokeres, Molumby

VdB is always playing with the **** team and still looks better than Pogba. Fgs, Mata and James on the wings is pedigree chum, not even mentioning Ighalo upfront.

Decent half tbf. Bailly, Mata been good. McTominey and Fred solid. And a couple of good saves from Hendo. Good goal.