The Manchester United Thread

Spurs aren't in great form tbf plus the lads have turned up for the bigger games so this will be no different. I just wish we actually signed players to improve the 11 lol
Bit weird anyone saying Spurs are gonna slap us. They have been as bad as us. Plus have a few injuries Son being the main one out. Also no Ali and Bale.

Plus they played Tuesday then they have a game tonight in the Europa League they will be knackered.

Last edited:
2 birds with one stone ?

@FabrizioRomano
New bid from AS Roma for Chris Smalling is coming, confirmed. The offer will be more than €15m and close to €20m Man Utd price tag - that’s why Roma are “confident” to complete the deal by Friday. Roma will also ask for Diogo Dalot on loan as part of the deal

@SkySport #MUFC #Roma

It's okay considering the team we put out. Truth be told, I was expecting worse ?
I would assume that Brighton did not come out also with full squad and more or less B squad against you. The cap between top6 bench vs lower half should be considerable.

Ornstien and Stoney on the bbc this morning that deals for Smalling and Dalot to leave are in the final stages. Didn’t mention about loan or perm deal for Dalot.

Also said Telles will be done by Friday. And We will have signed CM, LB, RW, STr before the window closes. On the str they did say it would only come in if it’s the one there targeting.

Weird they say Telles done by tomorrow when only yesterday there was a significant gap in the valuation. From what I see no one else has said it has been agreed.

Weird they say Telles done by tomorrow when only yesterday there was a significant gap in the valuation. From what I see no one else has said it has been agreed.
Will see I guess. Ramano last said they was edging closer the other day. As long as the transfers get done I don’t care what day.

Is Romano still saying Sancho's as imminent as he was IMMINENT! 9 weeks ago? :ROFLMAO:

I don't know who's stock has plummeted further this window. His or Woodwards?

Is Romano still saying Sancho's as imminent as he was IMMINENT! 9 weeks ago? :ROFLMAO:

I don't know who's stock has plummeted further this window. His or Woodwards?
More often he is just copying from other sources - proven more than once. He is just more followed so he is tought as original source.

He knows about some players and leagus sure, but all.

every 1 in this S H I T show of a window

If I was a betting man, I'd think that would be bolded this time next summer when he's signed and delivered down the other end of the East Lancs. ;)

With the caveat that things can obviously change the next 8 months or so, I'd wager Dortmund and Brighton will be high on our destinations the next summer window.

If I was a betting man, I'd think that would be bolded this time next summer when he's signed and delivered down the other end of the East Lancs. ;)

With the caveat that things can obviously change the next 8 months or so, I'd wager Dortmund and Brighton will be high on our destinations the next summer window.
its going to be every window with this lot in charge who are you looking at from brighton and dont be saying that about sancho or tod will have a meltdown lol

its going to be every window with this lot in charge who are you looking at from brighton and dont be saying that about sancho or tod will have a meltdown lol

He's just in denial this summer. It'll pass.

Ben White. He was their top CH target to add quality competition this summer until Brighton priced everyone out. And I think that's why we're happy to roll with Fabinho as a deep back end depth option rather than sign someone else and wait for him. Particularly if he continues the way he's started and takes another big leap forward in the PL this season.

Ben White. He was their top CH target to add quality competition this summer until Brighton priced everyone out. And I think that's why we're happy to roll with Fabinho as a deep back end depth option rather than sign someone else and wait for him. Particularly if he continues the way he's started and takes another big leap forward in the PL this season.
No denial lol. Never said once it’s 100% gonna happen. Just been more confident than most. Still am. Don’t mind ending up with egg on my face if my confidence ends up being misplaced ?

But you say things like this. In my book this would say that you are 100% sure.
What’s this got to do with Sancho? And hows me posting what someone else has reported me saying it will happen ??‍♂️ 100%. H E L L I know I get happy our club looks like doing good business. I also know our board is clueless and F E C K any deal up.

I really can't see Liverpool splashing £100m+ on a player next summer, especially with the way things are and how it will roll into a considerable amount of next year.

Wasn't Ben White the defender Rashford sat down twice? ?