The Manchester United Thread

Jesus, that's scary. I pay the equivalent of 10 Pounds for a year's access to both PL and Bundesliga (among other things) live. (La Liga is free). This is just daylight robbery.

I pay 5€ per month for coverage of all bigger leagues. Only thing that bothers me is they're on language I do not understand the best.

I pay 5€ per month for coverage of all bigger leagues. Only thing that bothers me is they're on language I do not understand the best.
commentators and pundits chat rubbish regardless of what language or the country it is. Count yourself lucky lol.

As totally deserved as Marcus Rashford being awarded an MBE is, I'd personally LOVE for him to turn it down and tell them to stick it where the sun doesn't shine!!!!!

Yanno, with the Queen being the figurehead of the establishment like that beyond disgracefully let every underprivileged kid down in the Country and forced a young 22-year-old footballer, who you can't speak highly enough of, to stand up for them himself.

commentators and pundits chat rubbish regardless of what language or the country it is. Count yourself lucky lol.
Naah, for us there are 1-2 guys who comment all games, they are pretty neutral. Sometimes lack of knowledge is seen but fine as it is. Sometimes quest come in for bigger games.
But we are small and footy country so it is understandable.

But crazy what amounts you must pay. Or is your avarage wage so high?

Trust me, I love when they talk English, that way I can yell and argue with them when they talk bullshit. It helps me not to forget English lol

Surprised no one here brought up that Athletic article by Laurie Whitwell last week, mentioned how the players are questioning whether Ole is a top coach a bit of rumblings about how the club is being run generally. They don’t just pull stuff from nowhere so I think there is some substance to this, they like Ole but are thinking the coaching is not good enough for this level generally.

Very precarious and perhaps critical few months ahead for this management regime and I think we need to start well against Newcastle or else can see this bad form spiralling into the trickier fixtures.

Women just beat Spurs away 0-1 in a scrappy game. Missed lots of chances. Millie Turner with the headed goal from Tobin Heath. That win sends us top of the league.

Surprised no one here brought up that Athletic article by Laurie Whitwell last week, mentioned how the players are questioning whether Ole is a top coach a bit of rumblings about how the club is being run generally. They don’t just pull stuff from nowhere so I think there is some substance to this, they like Ole but are thinking the coaching is not good enough for this level generally.

Very precarious and perhaps critical few months ahead for this management regime and I think we need to start well against Newcastle or else can see this bad form spiralling into the trickier fixtures.
We have discussed the coaching/managing in here. The conclusion was no matter who it was Klopp/Poch/Guardiola things wouldn’t get any better with the current hierarchy in charge.

We have discussed the coaching/managing in here. The conclusion was no matter who it was Klopp/Poch/Guardiola things wouldn’t get any better with the current hierarchy in charge.

Not sure I agree with that, I think whoever takes charge is destined to fail under this hierarchy. BUT they could do better with this current set of players imo.

Not sure I agree with that, I think whoever takes charge is destined to fail under this hierarchy. BUT they could do better with this current set of players imo.
What like Ole has. But for how long would said coach work? Not very if evidence is to go by the last 8/9 years

Your words!

NO coach is working under the Glaziers/ Woodward amateur hour structure mate. They are what they are and are disappearing into the same obscurity we did, in reality, the majority of the past 30-years.

Are you being obtuse for the sake of it to lamely try defend the Norwegian PE teacher?

Where, pray, do you get nobody could do better than Solksjaer from that? Which is even more mad as I said directly to yourself that Pochetino would improve things and at least get Utd consistent CL football.

Something you wouldn’t be looking forward to after this International break if Leicester hadn’t had a historical collapse last season.

Are you being obtuse for the sake of it to lamely try defend the Norwegian PE teacher?

Where, pray, do you get nobody could do better than Solksjaer from that? Which is even more mad as I said directly to yourself that Pochetino would improve things and at least get Utd consistent CL football.

Something you wouldn’t be looking forward to after this International break if Leicester hadn’t had a historical collapse last season.
Obtuse or not fact still remains. Any improvement would be limited!

Obtuse or not fact still remains. Any improvement would be limited!

What you claim as fact I call absolute bunkum.

Utd haven’t been this poorly coached in living memory. If you honestly think the three names you mentioned would only get limited improvement out of the current squad as is, I honestly don’t know what would make the scales drop from your eyes on Solksjaer?