The Manchester United Thread

TBF that's a **** of a draw for Utd all round.

Three ace trips no F can go to and as I type, you'd be third favourites at best to qualify out of a real tough group.
Yeah tough for sure but think we can qualify. Already shown we can beat PSG with a worse squad than we have now and confident we can’t get 2 wins angainst instanbul. RB can see us winning one and drawing one. Werner will be a huge loss and on paper we have a better team imo.

I really can't see Liverpool splashing £100m+ on a player next summer, especially with the way things are and how it will roll into a considerable amount of next year.

We wouldn't have spent that on him this year if it had been a normal window.

It's how you roll when an accountant with no contacts isn't bungling things up. ;)

We wouldn't have spent that on him this year if it had been a normal window.

It's how you roll when an accountant with no contacts isn't bungling things up. ;)
to be fair even if we had your guy think we would be still doing the same things

to be fair even if we had your guy think we would be still doing the same things

I could have a field day with the carnage at Utd mate but I won't as I've been there with ____house owners who just care about lining their own pockets and are taking the club further and further away from relevance at the top table.

It's no fun at all so no need to really add to it now you're on that side of it.

Looks like Roma finally offered what Utd wanted. 15m + add ons taking it to about 18m. Also taking TFM on loan paying his wages for the season. Dalot could stay but AC Milan still interested.

TFM is an interesting one. Will have to see what happens. Because once Roma pay his loan fee plus wages he is free to sign a pre contract with any club as he is in his last year.

I genuinely think but hope I'm wrong, at this point we're signing **** all apart from Telles at a push.

I can't believe I'm going to have to endure another season of no actual winger, Greenwood backed up by Dan.. James... in the CL.... going to get marked.

I genuinely think but hope I'm wrong, at this point we're signing **** all apart from Telles at a push.

I can't believe I'm going to have to endure another season of no actual winger, Greenwood backed up by Dan.. James... in the CL.... going to get marked.
I genuinely think your wrong ?