The Manchester United Thread

U23s finished 2-2. Should of won 1-2 but the ref gave the most ridiculous peno ever. Ball clearly hit Bernard in the stomach first before bouncing back on to his arm. Oh and Blackburn should of had 2 sent off for clear stamps on Mejbri.

U23s defender Max Taylor leaves for Kidderminster on loan.

Chuffed for the lad after nearly losing his life to cancer. Hope he does well and goes on to earn a move and have a good career somewhere.

Alejandro Garnacho Ferreyra - Forward. Garnacho has been a goalscoring machine ever since setting foot in the Atletico academy the biggest talent since Sergio Aguero for goals. In 2016 he was the Spanish top goalscorer. He is intuitive, skillful and absolutely lethal in front of goal. [Marca]

After his great start to his Utd career 16yr old Hugill has been called up to Enlgland U18s. And Teden Mengi called up to the u20s ?

That’s Dalot gone then.

We can’t even do outgoings well, another loan, all these players will be back next year like new signings of course.

I remember at one point when Lingard was in the form of his life for England, clubs would have paid £30m, we just let him stay though. Now we’ll be lucky to get a packet of monster munch.

Now if a team like Leeds have really offered £25m for Dan James, take it and run. But of course we won’T because there is NO plan and we’re CLUELESS.

We can’t even do outgoings well, another loan, all these players will be back next year like new signings of course.

I remember at one point when Lingard was in the form of his life for England, clubs would have paid £30m, we just let him stay though. Now we’ll be lucky to get a packet of monster munch.

Now if a team like Leeds have really offered £25m for Dan James, take it and run. But of course we won’T because there is NO plan and we’re CLUELESS.
A loan is better than nothing. Especially in Dalots case. Still his wages off the book for a year. Also if he impressed and improved his defensive side over in Italy he will come back and be a **** of a squad player or will earn a move away. The Dan James stuff is all paper talk from the bbc gossip colum. Leeds ain’t paying more than what we bought him for lol. Don’t think James should go anyway tbh.

As much as I'd like £25 million for James, selling him would leave us dangerously thin outwide.

As much as I'd like £25 million for James, selling him would leave us dangerously thin outwide.
I bet my life on it. When they big games come round this season he will be very important against them when they attack us. Same goes for CL when we look to hit teams on the counter. He was excellent in our top 6 teams record last season.

So Sancho not trained the last 2 days. Is not sick and Not starting and not on the bench either. Head not in it reports coming out of Germany.