The Manchester United Thread

means nothing unless we offer them the money thay want
Yep true. Which knowing this board lol. Poor Ole. I’m sure he’s made it clearly known Sancho was his number 1. Heck we been trying to sign him ever since before he joined Dortmund. But the club looking like there gonna mess it up trying to save a few mill.

city be Utd u18s. So much talent on show today currently 0-0 after 40 mins

Attachments

• 56C73328-7803-44E7-B157-7286C5B1E906.jpeg
    56C73328-7803-44E7-B157-7286C5B1E906.jpeg
    638.3 KB · Views: 26
I genuinely wonder who was the real plan b, because I highly doubt it was Dembele. Knowing Ole it was probably Brooks, could still happen lads! :ROFLMAO:

I genuinely wonder who was the real plan b, because I highly doubt it was Dembele. Knowing Ole it was probably Brooks, could still happen lads! :ROFLMAO:
Can’t see it being either now if Lyon have taken Memphis off the table in the last half hour. And Brooks has been offered a new bumper deal with the No7 shirt number he’s apparently been after for a while at Bournemouth. Honestly god knows what gonna happen. All I can bet is it’s gonna be crazy stuff going on all over the place with us.

Lmao!!! We equalise with a great goal. We win the ball after the kick off then pass it all the way back to the keeper who fluffs his kick and roles back into his net for an own goal ??‍♂️??‍♂️??

Finished 2-1 City. Game of three goal keeping howlers resulting in three goals. Utd the bigger threat while City better in possession.

@GFFN
Manchester United complete the signing of 16-year-old central defender ***** Kambwala for €4m including bonuses, according to RMC.

Forget the first team just watch the u18s/23s ??

He's captained France u17s and Sochaux u19s and has been playing u19 football for Sochaux as a 15 year old even made his first team debut at 16 years old.

Last edited:
Yup, and we're panic buying Cavani. We've clearly not learned from Sanchez
We are what now? Great, the disaster-**** just got worse. Fantastic.

On the other hand, sounds about right that the only transfer we may properly complete could the over-the-hill free agent striker that most other clubs did not want. Shambles.