The Manchester United Thread

If his wages are not bad it’s a decent deal. And won’t be scratching around in jan when Ighalo leaves.

We are what now? Great, the disaster-**** just got worse. Fantastic.

On the other hand, sounds about right that the only transfer we may properly complete could the over-the-hill free agent striker that most other clubs did not want. Shambles.

Tbf, I got this from Fabrizio so we all know this maybe rumors

If his wages are not bad it’s a decent deal. And won’t be scratching around in jan when Ighalo leaves.
How, pray, is it in anyway a decent deal, ToD? Cavani is over the hill, and a glorified poacher/advanced forward. He won't be running laps and he won't really be linking play, not to mention he will be on massive wages, considering he is a free agent. He is not Zlatan. It is an extremely ****** deal, if you take off the rose tinted glasses. You can't call it a Plan B, when we barely have a proper functioning Plan A or a complete starting 11.

Man, I spelled caution when zZ was freaking out a few weeks ago. Sorry, this has been the shittiest window I have seen since Moyes and Fellaini. This window is bad enough to inspire homicidal tendencies, FFS. IF we didn't have the money, target different players. Jesus wept. I don't even know if we get Telles over the line, mind you. And I honestly don't care. If our window is van de Beek, Telles and Cavani, we are not making Top-4.

I said wages will depend if it’s a decent deal or not. Your making out like I’m making out we are signing prime Ronaldo. Most likely not first choice buts it’s been reported we wanted a str this window. Would he of been my choice no. Do I think he will do well here I think he can tbh.

That is just agent fees, add sing in fee fro Cavani + wages that other clubs wont pay for him.

IF you dont get Telles becaues of some millions I have no word for Ed...
If we don’t get anyone else I will be p i s s e d. We should of just kept Filip Stevanovic here after signing him instead of loaning him out straight back to Partizan. Lets see the rest of the Cavani details when they come out. I’m happy they didn’t offer him 2/3 years straight off the bat.

Thing that gets me when Chelsea signed Silva it’s a shrewd signing and why wasn’t we in for him. Now everyone is losing there s h i t flip flopping and being hypocritical about us doing a similar.

Thing that gets me when Chelsea signed Silva it’s a shrewd signing and why wasn’t we in for him. Now everyone is losing there s h i t flip flopping and being hypocritical about us doing a similar.
but why did we not offer him a 1 year deal with chance to make it 2

but why did we not offer him a 1 year deal with chance to make it 2
That’s what we have done. Simon Stoney just posted it’s a 1 yr with Utd having the option to trigger the extra year. Least if it fails he can do one next summer. And now we won’t miss Ighalo when he leaves in Jan leaving us a str shirt in what could be a crucial time in the season.

Im not totally happy with this but can see some good things in it.

That’s what we have done. Simon Stoney just posted it’s a 1 yr with Utd having the option to trigger the extra year. Least if it fails he can do one next summer. And now we won’t miss Ighalo when he leaves in Jan leaving us a str shirt in what could be a crucial time in the season.

Im not totally happy with this but can see some good things in it.
well then its still S H IT but idk what to think any more

£10 million a year for a washed-up Cavani .....

Man did he bend Woodward over for his last big payday.

What's the definition of insanity again? Making the same mistakes over and over .....

Didn’t realise his wages were out yet?

That's what's flying around.

But the very fact you've panicked at the end of another window to even entertain the idea. After spending all summer flatly refusing to listen to BVB telling you every which way to F OFF!!!!! as Sancho wasn't for sale.

..... State of you lads under the Glaziers and the accountant.